• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
UPDATE: CHAIR IS GOOD!
  • OP
    OP
    Vex

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
    UPDATE!!!111one

I got my chair ($400 herman miller aeron classic from madison seating + 10 year warranty) yesterday and have been using it off and on. I am at loss of words. What have I been doing to my back all these years. Im surprised Im not dead. My old gaming chair ($65) is TRASHCAN GARBAGE.

You guys were right this time. It was worth it for 400 bones to stop a lifetime of back pain. When I first sat down in it, I was like "eh". But then I actually had time to sit in it at MY DESK and it just perfectly aligned to my body. It made me feel sexy and comfortable. I am in love. I want to marry this chair.

It is so sturdy and it feels powerful. It feels like it will protect me at all times. Which is weird because it seems really simple in design. You'd think there was more to it.. It literally took me 5 minutes to put together. The back rest was the only thing I had to screw together because everything else was pre-assembled (wheels, levers, etc). The box was big (45 pounds too!) and the fedex guy accidentally punched a whole in it in transit apparently, but this chair is durable af.

I rate this chair 10/10! Thanks, ERA.

Last edited: