• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
I mean we're jumping from "is she into me?" to "deal with your husband!" in three pages. That should be enough of a cue.

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
Even if she was into you starting a relationship by fucking up the one she is currently in will not yield any worthwhile results. And even then, cowormers bonding and talking a bunch in a short period is actually normal. If I jumped to thinking every woman at work that I get on with was into me, I'd be trying to hook up with a lot of coworkers.

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere...
Not an expert, but I'd say give her some room and don't pursue.

It's her husband and her relationship, so let her deal with it at her pace. If you're really in love with her and wish her well, then you should let her salvage (or end) the marriage on her own terms. Doing anything otherwise to influence is just you being selfish (and rash). If you have hard boundaries/resolve that you won't overstep, then you might be able to stay platonic friends until something happens, but otherwise take a break from her or bail. Infatuation/Love is a hell of a drug.

That said, no one knows the relationship more than you two, so... choose whichever path you think will give you (and her) the least amount of regret.

OP
OP
fanboi

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Also to clarify, would the answers been different if they where just boyfriend girlfriend? Since I hope not

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Yeees. I know about the husband and the moral fuck ups from me if I pursue... but she deserves better (which I have stated many many times), but I have also stated that she should try and focus on the relationship and make it work... if it doesn't tthen she gave it a try at least.

she should figure out her relationship without you. You don't need to be involved in that, or be the cause for that.

OP
OP
fanboi

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I....highly doubt that.

You've mentioned yourself that you have low self esteem. You should honestly address that first. But you do you, I guess. Just realize the people you could hurt (including her).

to clarify, I have very high self esteem in general it is just regarding other women and their feelings for me which I always downplay.

May 18, 2018
Sheeeit, if hubby ain't doing it right I'd say go ahead and slide on in there. She gots needs and needs you to be her superman worry about the consequences later playa.

Robaperas

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
Let her decide what's best for her, giving her advice on her love life, doesn't seem the most impartial thing for you to do for now.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds to me that you'll pursue this whatever we tell you, but my advise still is don't...Being co-workers is a minor thing and I know more success stories than not, but messing with a married woman is a no until she clearly is underway with a separation cause those stories ends up worse for everyone involved

Oct 25, 2017
Are links to old site okay? 'So close to graduating college but' was the thread name, should be pretty easy to find >_<
That's ... Certainly a quote

"Getting desperate. Might actually offer services to my Math professor. Shes a very old lady who grades so harsh. Ironically, shes very nice and seems to have a soft spot for me. Ill do ANYTHING to pass the class. What a way to lose my virginity if shes okay with it. Ha... totally... jokin'....."

SuperBanana

Oct 28, 2017
Even if she's into you. Even if you two go on dates and fuck and spend all night chatting, she still has a husband and will ditch you for him and it will destroy your already struggling mental health.

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I....highly doubt that.

You've mentioned yourself that you have low self esteem. You should honestly address that first. But you do you, I guess. Just realize the people you could hurt (including her).
Reading your post, it went a completely different direction than I thought it would.

"I highly doubt that (you can't find women like yourself).

You've mentioned yourself that you have low self esteem..."

At that point I thought you were going to be all like, lots of women have low self-esteem. Should be easy to find another like that! Made me laugh.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
42hj26.jpg

OP
OP
fanboi

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Even if she's into you. Even if you two go on dates and fuck and spend all night chatting, she still has a husband and will ditch you for him and it will destroy your already struggling mental health.

Wait I don't have struggling mental health. I am quite strong mentally, just in the specifics regarding women and their feelings on a deeper level is where I am lackluster.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Sounds like a keeper. Every girl who's screwed a guy over says the same thing "No feelings at all. Unhealth relationship, etc, etc" Not saying don't do it, but those are just stock lines. Heard the exact same thing from my ex and my current wife and all my buddies who've been in similar situations with girls who are currently seeing someone

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
First of all, just don't do it. It seems like she considers you a friend and is therefore confiding in you with her relationship problems because you must give good advice or are a good listener. I don't necessarily read anything in the OP as indication that she's into you as more that a friend considering she has a husband. If she was single it could go either way, but it's reading as "best friend" type of vibe to me.

But say you disregarded everyone's advice in this thread and decided to go for it and say that she is into you and you guys hook up. You have to ask yourself if you're willing to be "the other man" potentially indefinitely. In like the majority of relationships where one party is married and "promises" to end things with their spouse... they don't. And you'll be the one who ends up alone when the ultimatum comes down to "choose him or me." Are you up for that?

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeees. I know about the husband and the moral fuck ups from me if I pursue... but she deserves better (which I have stated many many times), but I have also stated that she should try and focus on the relationship and make it work... if it doesn't tthen she gave it a try at least.
People should probably end their marriages prior to seeing new people

Oct 25, 2017
classic scenario.

don't be an idiot.

back off, let that relationship run its course [DO NOT try and influence its direction].

if it ends, give her time.

don't disappear entirely, just don't expect her to jump straight into another one.

if you're SUPER patient, it COULD work out.

rush any part of this and you're fucked.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Even if she's into you and she tells you she's into you, you tell her that you don't mess with married women.

If things don't work out with her husband and she gets a divorce, then you ask her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.