How many oreos would you eat in one day?

• Serving size(3 cookies)

Votes: 77 12.6%
  • Half a sleeve(6 cookies)

Votes: 106 17.3%
  • One sleeve

Votes: 110 18.0%
  • Two sleeves

Votes: 22 3.6%
  • The whole package

Votes: 142 23.2%
  • N + 1 where N is the number of oreos you have already eaten

Votes: 62 10.1%
  • Oreos suck

Votes: 92 15.1%

• Total voters

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
originals + no milk?
i can eat like half a sleeve of those at best. with milk, though... that is private information

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Whole pack and have black chalky poops the rest the week. Get the golden oreos and win win!

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
In one sitting, usually around half a sleeve. But if I'm in an Oreo mood, I'll eat a whole sleeve in a day. Milk required unless they're a flavored Oreos.

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
Three weeks ago I ate probably 20 Oreos in a single day and it made me feel like such shit that I've been on a diet ever since

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
I don't hate them, but they aren't a high-tier cookie for me, so probably only 3 or 4. Probably 4, just because it's an even number.

Deraldin

Oct 25, 2017
Depends. If I'm leaving the package behind I'll just take 4. If I have made the mistake of walking off with the entire package I'll probably go through half of it before I realize just how many I've eaten.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I could probably eat a whole pack not gonna lie - which is why I no longer eat Oreos on a regular basis lol. Haven't had one in about 7 months now & don't plan to anytime soon.

Bman94

Oct 28, 2017
Half a sleeve at most. Here's my relationship with Oreos:

*At the store*
Ooooo, Oreos I haven't had these in a while.
*Buys them*
*Eats a few*
Alright that's enough for now.
Package sits for another month untouched.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
I don't get 'em too often, but when they're around, yeah, 1/4 to 1/2 a sleeve is normal for me. With milk probably more, but that's why you snack smart and definitely don't have them together no matter how good it is.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Only time I eat oreos is when I treat myself once a blue moon to cookies and cream milkshakes. But that is rare af. Don't like to make that a habit. Gives me gas too lol.

Don't eat just oreos tho.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Over the course of a day? I guess the whole package if I ate nothing else. Spread out over the course of a day, that wouldn't be completely terrible.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Depending if it's a special flavour and I'm real thirsty with a tall glass of milk I can go a full sleeve and feel good about it. I'd know how wrong and disgusting and terrible it is, but it is a burden I am prepared to willingly shoulder at any given time or place, a instant moral-failing button.

If I've eaten a entire package? It is no lapse of judgement. As god as my witness that day I chose to fall, and I had also chosen not to get back up.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
One.

tu2L95.gif

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I at a row of them once and felt like shit. Not because of anything stomach related, more like guilt.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
In America I would rock like half a sleeve. Wasn't big into cookies but when the craving hit I would go hard. Thankfully in Japan Oreo packages are only the size of one sleeve total and come in two separate packs. So 6 every once and a while.

Now a big ass soft chocolate chip cookie, I'll eat a truck of those.

greenbird

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I don't eat them that often, but when I get them, I'm going to have a glass of milk with it. It would be a waste to pour a glass for two cookies, so I'll usually just do a whole row. Yeah, it's kinda fucked, but it's not like I'm making a healthy decision when I decide to eat Oreos anyway.

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
I used to eat whole packs of cookies in one sitting when I was a kid. Including cookies completely covered in chocolate with toffee insides. I could still do that if I chose, but no longer. My adult body with its aging metabolism would puff up like a balloon with that calorie density on the regular. I'm probably lucky if I eat a single cookie, any chocolate, or regular icecream within a given month these days.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
I used to knock out a sleeve at high school video game sessions. I'd probably die if I tried that now.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
When I have Oreos. No more or less than 6 cookies a day.

AuT20MO.jpg

P8QvvlOl.jpg

Last edited: