Verified
Nov 25, 2017
vomiting_emoji.png

Of the ones that are possible they were pretty spot on

unknown.png

unknown.png

Kotze282

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I have the latest version of Android and Gboard but the setting to enable it doesn't show up for me.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
That's pretty neat!

Since it's built into my keyboard (pixel 4a) and was already enabled when I tried. I was able to upload mine by adding them to a message, clicking on the emoji image, downloading it to my phone, and then uploading.

IMG-20210423-080257.png

IMG-20210423-080808.png

IMG-20210423-082156.png

My wife just made this one and I lost it.
IMG-20210423-081516.png

Last edited:

fauxtrot

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I have the latest version of Android and Gboard but the setting to enable it doesn't show up for me.
Yes, set to default and there's no update available. Very odd

For anyone having a hard time finding the setting in the Gboard Preferences like I was, check to see if you have this option, which worked for me once I turned it on (I'm on a Pixel 5):

Emoji Stickers (Suggest stickers when you select emojis in the emoji keyboard)

talkingood

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my god I'm cancelling my meetings

For some reason this works for me in texts but not for Chrome, ie. Resetera

Kotze282

Oct 27, 2017
For anyone having a hard time finding the setting in the Gboard Preferences like I was, check to see if you have this option, which worked for me once I turned it on (I'm on a Pixel 5):

Emoji Stickers (Suggest stickers when you select emojis in the emoji keyboard)

Thanks! But it was already turned on and when I type in two emojis no new one gets suggested. :(

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
Can't figure this out. I go to the Play store and it says Gboard is installed but I can't find the app on my phone and it won't let me open it from Google Play like other apps?
I uninstalled and installed again and the same happens.

Edit: Sorted. Fun!

Last edited:

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Oh shit. I've been using this feature but didn't realize it was mixing emojis. Just thought it had variations for one emojis. I'm gonna be out of control now with these mixes.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
I can't seem to get it to work on mine :( Pixel 5. Gboard updated as far as I can tell. The option to turn on Emoji browsing suggestions isn't in my preferences though.

Potential solution for those who can't get the Emoji Kitchen to work
OP
OP

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
Yes, set to default and there's no update available. Very odd
Same. Looks really cool.
Same here with my Pixel 4XL.
I can't seem to get it to work on mine :( Pixel 5. Gboard updated as far as I can tell. The option to turn on Emoji browsing suggestions isn't in my preferences though.

One thing that might work is to join the beta version. Just click join Beta on the Google Play store page. It may take several minutes to add your account to the program but when it does you'll be able to update the app. It should work then (provided Gboard is your default keyboard app and you have emoji stickers enabled in the Gboard preferences).

OP
OP

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
This is great, but I miss blobs.

Blobs were pretty awesome.

Does the shrug emoji have any? One of my personal faves.

Since the shrug is humanoid, it's not supported ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's pretty neat!

Since it's built into my keyboard (pixel 4a) and was already enabled when I tried. I was able to upload mine by adding them to a message, clicking on the emoji image, downloading it to my phone, and then uploading.

IMG-20210423-080257.png

IMG-20210423-080808.png

IMG-20210423-082156.png

My wife just made this one and I lost it.
IMG-20210423-081516.png

Hilarious!

Can't figure this out. I go to the Play store and it says Gboard is installed but I can't find the app on my phone and it won't let me open it from Google Play like other apps?
I uninstalled and installed again and the same happens.

Edit: Sorted. Fun!

How did you fix it?

These are all fantastic.

These are incredible, thank you OP!

No problem! I had so much fun experimenting with them that I just had to tell y'all about it!

OMG someone tell me 🦄 + 🤖 is a thing.

Unfortunately, it isn't.

unknown.png

Ghost poop is pretty funny

I just wish they were emoji sized...

An emoji sized option would be nice but you can tell many of these were definitely designed with emphasis in mind.

Nightmare fuel.

Is an AI making these or did someone go through and design them by hand?

Handcrafted according to Google.

Combine the Puking one with the Party Popper. :]

unknown.png

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I sorted it, the ability was already there I just hadn't tried it. I just didn't have the option in preferences that the guide told you to turn on and didn't skip that step.

OP
OP

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017