• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Op, for someone who isn't exactly creative but likes purchasing stuff for houses, is there some sort of shuffle button that let's you reorient the furniture automatically?

Yoshi88

Oct 26, 2017
Folks, our Kickstarter finally launched, and I'm freaking out... Never imagined I would be launching a Kickstarter campaign in my lifetime.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...d-reimagining-the-farm-sim-game?ref=discovery

Will be interesting to look back in 30 days. I hope everything goes well. I'm literally sweating bullets, and can't think straight lol. Adrenaline is pumping like mad.

Backed. It's incredible how good this looks. I instantly fell in love with the artstyle, crops, features etc. Wow. This is everything i hoped for in a farming sim game and i'm sooo excited!!

(Theo will be my special someone <3 )

Kumquat

Jan 23, 2018

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
Folks, our Kickstarter finally launched, and I'm freaking out... Never imagined I would be launching a Kickstarter campaign in my lifetime.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...d-reimagining-the-farm-sim-game?ref=discovery

Will be interesting to look back in 30 days. I hope everything goes well. I'm literally sweating bullets, and can't think straight lol. Adrenaline is pumping like mad.

Went and threw my support in! I'm always on the look out for good farm/life sims.

The campaign seems to be going well so far!

Seb

Oct 25, 2017
Toulouse

I'm really interested in this but I don't have windows. Do you happen to know if your game runs on linux with proton?

Rafavert

Oct 31, 2017
Portugal
0644379d08d2a0924ec7b3be97f73294_original.png

Omg these guys are so cute!

Nekyrrev

Oct 28, 2017
Congrats on your kickstarter, looks like it's already going well.

While the inspirations are pretty obvious, the blend of features and the delightful artstyle make it very appealing. I can't wait to see what it'll be like once released, I'll be there.

Caesar III

Jan 3, 2018

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California

A very diverse group of characters and the gameplay looks nice. Take my money damn you!!

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Let me toss in a few bucks

edit: this is a real "you vs the guy they tell you not to worry about" moment, even though i guess they're both girls because they lay eggs:
GZ4JKg7.png

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
That kickstarter is flying, 23k already! Im so glad for you guys! Best of luck, farming sims are not my jam but I have some friends that I know will jump on this once it's closer to the finish line.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Congrats on the KS!
I've had this wishlisted on Steam for awhile and will be backing today :)

I have a burning, important question:

How long are days compared to Stardew Valley and is there a time you have to be in bed or you pass out?

Like the hat?

Oct 25, 2017
Betty romance stretch goal when?

If I back it for the digital and the switch stretch goal is hit, can I request the switch version instead of steam?

OP
OP
Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the support everyone. A surreal experience for me, and currently running on fumes lol

I'm really interested in this but I don't have windows. Do you happen to know if your game runs on linux with proton?

To be honest we haven't looked into this in detail yet. By no means is this a confirmation, but one of our programmers is super keen on making it run on Proton lol. In short, I don't yet know if our game will run on Proton, but we do have plans to test it out!

Looks really nice! I really dig the music as well. Is it original to the game?

Yes, it is. Thanks for noticing this. My favorite song so far is our Winter track.

Congrats on the KS!
I've had this wishlisted on Steam for awhile and will be backing today :)

I have a burning, important question:

How long are days compared to Stardew Valley and is there a time you have to be in bed or you pass out?

By default 52 real seconds equals 1 in-game hour. However, we have a time slider to adjust the passage of time, so you can make things go faster or slower depending on your mood!

Betty romance stretch goal when?

If I back it for the digital and the switch stretch goal is hit, can I request the switch version instead of steam?

Definitely yes.

All kidding aside, you'd be surprised how many Betty stans we have lol

OP
OP
Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Oct 25, 2017
Folks I can't believe it, but we've been fully funded in less than 30 hours! I guess it's stretch goals time. The one I am most excited about is seasonal outfits for all our NPC.

Seasonal_Alice_4K.png

Seasonal_Rafael_4K.png

You are looking at Spring - Summer - Fall - Winter outfits here.

It's a crazy amount of work in terms of assets, but I think it will make the characters and world feel so much more alive!

Heruderu

Oct 29, 2017
Saw this for the first time and I love the character models, the art style, the character arts, the theme... also, the gif of the pig rolling is so cute xD

Congratulations on a successful Kickstarter campaign! I'm looking forward to play your game!

anaa

Unshakable Resolve
Jun 30, 2019
Your character art is fantastic! That male NPC above is 😍!

glad you reached your KS goal and hope you find success when you launch!

Intraxidance

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on hitting the goal! In for $20 and I'm really excited for the game, it looks like a delight.

ps. please add capybara

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
This will be a pretty minor thing for a lot of people I think, but I was reading through some of the character bios and I wanted to say I absolutely love that Alice and Suki are identical twins and treated as fully different characters with their own lives and personalities instead of being a "set", as twins usually are depicted in media. I appreciate it.

Last edited:

Yoshi88

Oct 26, 2017
Folks I can't believe it, but we've been fully funded in less than 30 hours! I guess it's stretch goals time. The one I am most excited about is seasonal outfits for all our NPC.

Seasonal_Alice_4K.png

Seasonal_Rafael_4K.png

It's a crazy amount of work in terms of assets, but I think it will make the characters and world feel so much more alive!

I love this. I love every stretch goal to be honest and i hope you guys hit several of them. Great campaign!!

OP
OP
Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this for the first time and I love the character models, the art style, the character arts, the theme... also, the gif of the pig rolling is so cute xD

Congratulations on a successful Kickstarter campaign! I'm looking forward to play your game!

Thank you so much and very glad you liked it!

Your character art is fantastic! That male NPC above is 😍!

glad you reached your KS goal and hope you find success when you launch!

Thank you! Yes, Rafael is a very popular NPC haha.

Congrats on hitting the goal! In for $20 and I'm really excited for the game, it looks like a delight.

ps. please add capybara

Appreciate the support! You are definitely not the only one who has mentioned capybara.

OP this game looks fantastic. The trailer really sells how it is so much more than a simple farm sim. I will be following it on Steam. Thanks for sharing. 😊

Thank you!

This will be a pretty minor thing for a lot of people I think, but I was reading through some of the character bios and I wanted to say I absolutely love that Alice and Suki are identical twins and treated as fully different characters with their own lives and personalities instead of being a "set", as twins usually are depicted in media. I appreciate it.

I really appreciate that you noticed this. Growing up I was actually friends with two different sets of identical twins!

I love this. I love every stretch goal to be honest and i hope you guys hit several of them. Great campaign!!

Appreciate the support. Fingers crossed on the stretch goals. I honestly just feel super blessed that we reached the initial funding goal.

Tailzo

Fallen Guardian
Oct 27, 2017

Seasonal_Alice_4K.png

Seasonal_Rafael_4K.png

Good style and good vibes. Love it :)

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Style looks incredibly jolly. Backed and good luck to you and the team!

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
Backed this immediately. I saw the original post way back but missed all the updates. I have to say this came out looking pretty amazing and so it became the first kickstarted I've backed in over 5 years.

Just one question OP, is there any chance we'll get a High-Res OST release (24/96k flac)?

Kumquat

Jan 23, 2018
I'm sorry if I'm forgetting this answer previously but what I would really like is to do couch co-op with my wife from my Playstation since that's the only controller she's familiar with. Is that going to be possible?

And dude, you are rocking it on KS! Huge congrats to you and your team. You deserve it.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Ahhh I am behind the times, but I just backed now! I also sent the link to my sister because we both loved stardew valley and other farm sim-type games, and she's backing as well. Congrats on crushing your KS goal like immediately!

OP
OP
Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Oct 25, 2017
Backed this immediately. I saw the original post way back but missed all the updates. I have to say this came out looking pretty amazing and so it became the first kickstarted I've backed in over 5 years.

Just one question OP, is there any chance we'll get a High-Res OST release (24/96k flac)?

Wow, thank you so much! It's been quite the journey. There is actually one farming mechanic we haven't yet revealed lol, have to save that closer to the EA launch!

By the way, i am a total audio nerd haha, so definitely, there will be a hi-res FLAC OST release!

Thank you for the support!

I'm sorry if I'm forgetting this answer previously but what I would really like is to do couch co-op with my wife from my Playstation since that's the only controller she's familiar with. Is that going to be possible?

And dude, you are rocking it on KS! Huge congrats to you and your team. You deserve it.

Yeah, honestly this is all pretty surreal.

Couch co-op is something also very near and dear to me. My daughter and I have sooo many good memories playing couch co-op, particularly Diablo 3. If we reach the multiplayer stretch goal, we'll work on adding couch co-op!

Ahhh I am behind the times, but I just backed now! I also sent the link to my sister because we both loved stardew valley and other farm sim-type games, and she's backing as well. Congrats on crushing your KS goal like immediately!

Appreciate the support! I know I mentioned this already, but yeah, the reception has been really awesome to see.

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, thank you so much! It's been quite the journey. There is actually one farming mechanic we haven't yet revealed lol, have to save that closer to the EA launch!

By the way, i am a total audio nerd haha, so definitely, there will be a hi-res FLAC OST release!

Awesome! So if I up my pledge to the $30 tier does that mean that when the OST comes out I get to choose to download the high-res release?

bixente

Jan 27, 2019
Jeremiah there's a lot of talk about a Switch Pro getting released later this year. If the stretch goal for a Switch port was achieved, couldn't you use the boost in power on the pro to achieve higher fps/resolution compared to the current model?

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like the kickstarter just passed the threshold for seasonal outfits, which is something I cared about to a silly degree. Really helps Immersion I think, seeing people change clothing through the seasons.

If one backs at the 30 dollar tier for the alpha, is there a timeframe on when you think the alpha is likely to launch?
Edit: June apparently, should have checked the faq.

Last edited:

Nekyrrev

Oct 28, 2017
After looking at the kickstarter page for three days straight, I finally backed the project too.
Congrats again on the success, it seem deserved. Can't wait to try the final product out.

OP
OP
Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Oct 25, 2017
Jeremiah there's a lot of talk about a Switch Pro getting released later this year. If the stretch goal for a Switch port was achieved, couldn't you use the boost in power on the pro to achieve higher fps/resolution compared to the current model?

Hey there, sorry for just responding. The Kickstarter has been nuts, my sleep schedule is all messed up lol.

If we reach the console or switch stretch goal, we will be outsourcing the work to a porting company. To be candid, our studio just does not have the bandwidth or experience to tackle porting. That said, if the Switch Pro is real, then of course, I'll make sure the port company makes full use of it in our game!

Pledged!
Really hope y'all can reach the goal for mod support! 🙏

Thank you!

Looks like the kickstarter just passed the threshold for seasonal outfits, which is something I cared about to a silly degree. Really helps Immersion I think, seeing people change clothing through the seasons.

If one backs at the 30 dollar tier for the alpha, is there a timeframe on when you think the alpha is likely to launch?
Edit: June apparently, should have checked the faq.

Yea, I still can't believe it! Thanks for backing!

At this rate I'm thinking your going to hit all or near all your stretch goals. Congrats!

That would just be unreal!

After looking at the kickstarter page for three days straight, I finally backed the project too.
Congrats again on the success, it seem deserved. Can't wait to try the final product out.

Thank you so much for backing our project. Yea, we have quite a bit of people who have followed the project but have yet to pledge. I think a lot are waiting for the console/switch stretch goal.

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Man, I can't believe that I missed this thread, since I have this whistlisted on Steam for a while. I've even shared the page to multiple places and people since as a fellow Indonesian, I'm so proud of what I'm seeing so far. Hopefully our own people will actually buy the game, since Harvest Moon was such a big influence for many of us.

Keep up the great work and good luck!

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
It seems like everytime I look at my phone I'm getting a new email update on a stretch goal being reached. Congratulations Jeremiah and your team on the success so far! I don't wanna jinx it, but it's looking like you're going to smash your stretch goals.

I'm super excited to see how this game develops and grows in the months ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.