• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Ended up getting these for the winter/cold conditions. Need my winter Boost (even if it's on the firmer side), and I'm sick of winter boots not having enough cushioning. The old ones I have, have just a rubber outsole, and the old Nike Air Max ones I used to have were great until they started to feel like stiff bricks after bottoming out.

71-NsxqCdlL._UY500_.jpg

WhiskerFrisker

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Question on the 87 tip: Is the sole on the Total Orange cream or white? In the reservation it looks cream, on the actual Total Orange page they look white. The TO is the colorway I want to try for if the sole is cream, but not if the sole is white. Halp?

Also, props to you for living in a reservation city.
They're white. And I don't need props if I can't get the damn thing.

rawr its ry

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a list of all the 1.0 and 2.0 UBs that got retro'd and were/are available in the U.S? I've seen the cream 1.0 & 2.0 reflective rereleased in Europe but I've been wondering when the U.S is getting that.

superturbo

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a list of all the 1.0 and 2.0 UBs that got retro'd and were/are available in the U.S? I've seen the cream 1.0 & 2.0 reflective rereleased in Europe but I've been wondering when the U.S is getting that.

I saw white reflectives and red gradient 2.0s sitting at my local footlocker last week. The 2.0 multicolor was restocked recently online while gold medals and black reflectives should be out soon.

rawr its ry

Oct 27, 2017
I saw white reflectives and red gradient 2.0s sitting at my local footlocker last week. The 2.0 multicolor was restocked recently online while gold medals and black reflectives should be out soon.
Thanks! I should take a look as well then. I wonder if the black reflective 2.0s and the black and purple 1.0s will get released. I'd be so hyped for that.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Get rereleased everywhere but UK and Ireland, sigh...

Got my 700s in, nowhere near as comfy as ultraboosts or 350s but love them.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
I took Ls on all 3 on SNEAKRS, Offspring didn't have half sizes above a 10 (As did many other sites) and I saw Goodhood's instagram post about 10 minutes too late. Fml.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
I wanted the Total Orange pair the most. Then it was a toss up between the Neptunes and the Solar Reds. I don't care about either of them now though. I just want the Total Oranges. Got a bid in on StockX.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
The 87 with the black react looks great.

It'll be just flavor of the month for me since by next month they will show a new set of 87s again lol

I do hope they put the 87s on Nike Id.

fallingedge

Oct 25, 2017
Hah. I hit on the Solar Reds and Neptune Greens on SNKRS. Gonna see which one is I like more in person and return the other.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
I really keep going back and forth on this shoe whether i like it or not. I overall like it, then there is the ugly hiking boot looking lacing system.

They look fine. Not something I'd ever spend £170 on or whatever they cost though. Too plain, too boring.

Fair enough, what i like about them are that they are as low as the vapormax plus, have lunarlon, and IMO are a nicer upper than the VM plus

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh right I'm also going for lime green instead of the pink blue one. So it's cheaper.

I like em better tho. :P

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Kanye has now said donald trump is the reason for him going to adidas and their subsequent success. So, if you like boost, thank trump XD