• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The man is straight up victim blaming. He is desparately trying to play it off ss something else but it is a textbook. It's a damn shame mans is out here caping for hus rapist friend.
Based on that response and Mike Z he at the very least has a massive blind spot when it comes to his friends being trash. His morals seem to go out the window if he's friends with someone accused or outright being awful.

Daouzin

Oct 28, 2017
Arizona
Based on that response and Mike Z he at the very least has a massive blind spot when it comes to his friends being trash. His morals seem to go out the window if he's friends with someone accused or outright being awful.

Yup. I get the knee jerk reaction to want to do that, but if they are that close they need to step back and give it some time to sink it.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
That's true of most people.

How many families of murderers do you see in court rooms supporting their psycho kids and maintaining their innocence? The default human response is defensiveness when it comes to friends and family. "I know them and they would never do anything like that!", said just about every family member of a killer or rapist.

Hopefully he recognizes the error in judgment sooner rather than later.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That's true of most people.

How many families of murderers do you see in court rooms supporting their psycho kids and maintaining their innocence? The default human response is defensiveness when it comes to friends and family. "I know them and they would never do anything like that!", said just about every family member of a killer or rapist.

Hopefully he recognizes the error in judgment sooner rather than later.
Yeah so I don't exactly blame him for wanting to defend his friend. Like if any of us found out our friend or family was awful our natural reaction would be to go on defense and hope it isn't true.

Deleted member 6230

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean he's not saying that he doesn't believe the victim but there actually have been some false claims and I myself will never go after someone for saying they want to see proof.
I think victims should be encouraged to come forward during a time like this . Not everyone is going to have "proof" I don't even think Puppeh, the person who started this deluge of accusations, had "proof" of what Cinnpie did to him. It's just odd being like "I need proof" before you can take the accusations seriously especially when a lot of the victims have been minors and probably aren't saving receipts. All in all it's not a wrong statement just irresponsible

OP
OP
WildEagle18

WildEagle18

Feb 22, 2018
ZeRo put out a new statement on his YT account.

Leffen in an already deleted tweet called him out on it.
EcdRpvMXYAINgeF

As predicted, ZeRo was pretty much lying in his confession that "I'm obviously not making more videos in general as well." Considering the amount of support he's still getting from his fanbase, he's not leaving that YT money.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
How in the actual fuck are there still people defending him.

If he does start making videos again, he honestly needs to be brigaded if he's not banned. Someone like him should have no influence over anyone, much less a younger-demographic like he has.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
After his last phoney apology, the thread bump made me think that he released his triumphant stream return saying that he learned his lesson with "Hero's Comeback" playing in the background

Zuko

Aug 11, 2020
Losing everything will do this to a person. Not saying he shouldn't have lost his influence because obviously he did some bad shit, but this shouldn't be surprising to anyone. Hope anyone close to him or who was close to him reaches out to help him heal.