Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
When people add an extra s to words without them, especially when they say mines instead of mine.

Maximus2560

Banned
Sep 28, 2020
Eating/chewing with mouth open......fork on teeth while opening mouth/eating.....scraping on plates while eating.....

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
I honk just for fun. You can see basically every other human's head spin looking for the danger.

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
People walking in public staring at their phones without a clue of what's going on around them and bumping into other people. (especially here in New York)

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
There's this bum that stands at the entrance to the parking lot of a grocery store I regularly go to. They stand with their sign on what's the right hand corner when you exit so I guess they're trying to catch people leaving. It annoys me because I'm making a left to leave so I've got to look right to make sure the coast is clear. I'm not trying to give them false hope I'm giving them anything.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
My dad keeps saying the "Coronacrisis" as one word, when I think he means to say Corona virus. It's not wrong really, because it is of course a crisis, but it's one of those things that feels off.

It's not a big deal and I haven't mentioned it... and English is technically his second language. But still, every time he says it (which is all the time) I wince internally.

Magnet_Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
All the thread titles and posts that misuse "it's"
It's = It is
"Its" is the possessive term

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to plug anything USB, doesn't enter the port. Flip it, doesn't work, flip it again, works, for some fucking reason.

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
When people keep inching forward over and over at a red light. Just sit still!

Also when people fill up their cup at a soda fountain, and they keep tapping the button when the cup is nearly full to try and max it out 100%, only to spill some anyway because it's too full.

DarthSpider

The Fallen
Nov 15, 2017
Hiroshima, Japan
The constant misuse of worse/worst. So many people use worse as the superlative these days and I have no idea why or when this started happening. It was even in the headline of a Kotaku article recently I think.

heathen earth

Mar 21, 2020
Weary, wary, leery. For the sake of my sanity, please learn what these words mean.

People that don't clear the snow off the roofs of their cars. You're a menace!

On a similar note, people who match my speed exactly when coming onto the freeway from an entrance ramp. I'll let you in, please don't make me slam on my brakes on the freeway.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Pretending to throw my ball or toy but you don't is annoying as shit and not funny.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
People who speed through parking decks

Motherfucker, you're in a tight space with cars coming the opposite direction around sharp turns, what the fuck are you going so fast for?

OP
OP

Deleted member 279

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to plug anything USB, doesn't enter the port. Flip it, doesn't work, flip it again, works, for some fucking reason.
This infuriates me

People who speak really slowly.
I've developed a seriously bad habit of cutting people off/rushing them on work calls. I feel like a dick but my job puts a lot of pressure on speed.

Prob #1 most annoying. All flies are born with ultra instinct

People telling me "use your words"

I have a TBI so I regularly struggle to finish my sentences
That sucks :/

Pretending to throw my ball or toy but you don't is annoying as shit and not funny.
Lmao

Woops I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Deleted member 44129

Banned
May 29, 2018
My daughter is watching Sam & Cat, a kids show that was apparently where Ariana Grande got famous. The voice that she does makes me want to smash the TV over my kids head and then set fire to the house.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
I audibly groan any time I see "how it looks like.
"How it looks" or "what it looks like." It's really easy, guys. Come on.

Lari

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
People who act like they are an authority on movies and/or music. Just shut up, thanks.

Complaints about pacing and calling things "filler" when it's simply something they don't enjoy or find value in.

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Peoole who slowly creep up during a red light then when it turns green they take forever to actually go.

People in grocery stores who stop right at the entrance and block the way.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Basically anyone playing their phone music/YouTube in a public space, especially public transport or bars/restaurants. This ain't your living room lmao

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
People who take off their clothes and leave one arm or leg inside out or whatever then wash them so when you hang them up you have to pull the arm or leg out. No, the washing machine doesn't make them inside out, it's you.

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
With work when asked "why" I did something when they don't actually care why, they just want it done differently.

This ones hyper specific to me but when someone asks me to change something and specifically cites the Chicago manual of style when they do.