• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Small Saga is a mouse-scaled, turn-based rpg staring mice. features all the typical rpg stuff like equipment, accessories, fighting gods and the like.

demo is playable without downloading anything. short and sweet:
Demo

Website

media:
2b.gif
4b.gif

5b.gif
6.gif

Kickstarter:

developer twitter:
https://twitter.com/Sketchy_Jeremy

EDIT: links are acting funny

Last edited:

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Oct 25, 2017
Wow that art is amazing

Also OP all your links are broken. Guessing the new ERA update changed things.

Harp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, not only is the art well done, but it's got style in spades.

Fuck yeah I'm playing this shit.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
anthropomorphized characters in jrpgs are the best.

That battle screen is Cool as shit!

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Ran through the demo, that was some fun stuff. It wears its references on its sleeve in a good way -- PS1 Breath of Fires, Suikoden, Redwall/NIMH -- but hooo boy, that final reference/turn was something else. I giggled.

Oct 27, 2017
This is making me realize there are so many mice characters in pop culture that would be cool to incorporate in some way, whether it be Easter eggs or references. Jerry, Speedy Gonzales, the Rats of NIMH (I guess not technically mice, but still).

Also the spritework is incredible

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I was puzzled when I saw the thread title. I thought someone made a RPG that plays inside a computer mouse. I thought someone made a replicate of a weapon RPG of the size of a mouse, but I never thought was in fact rpg starring mice, lol. Lucky me, the game looks good.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
I'm just gonna give this a Sunday afternoon bump for anyone who might not have seen it

Kickstarter Live
OP
OP
ILikeFeet

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bumpity Bomb

Kickstarter is live. 33K Brexit Bucks ($41795 Freedom Dollars)

2021 Release on PCs
NO STRETCH GOALS

If the money received exceeds the funding goal, additional funds will be put towards:

• Better digital instruments, to improve the quality of the soundtrack
  • Localisation costs, to bring the game to a larger audience
  • Porting costs, to bring the game to consoles. Would you like to see a Switch version? Because I would love to see a Switch version.
  • Hiring external help to assist with the art, music, testing, or marketing, if it improves the speed of development and quality of the final game.