Oct 25, 2017
Hey, everyone. I am building a Mini ITX PC for my girlfriend as a Christmas present, and I found a good deal on a Thermaltake Core V1 from a user on the site. It was a complete system w/o a GPU, but the user didn't pack the PC properly which caused damage to the case. I was able to fix the small dents and blemishes to the case but two of the rubber feet on the case are gone. Does anyone know where I could either get some replacement feet, or if I am able to buy some generic feet for the case?
Start with trying to contact Thermaltake? Customer support usually helps with small stuff like that

dylie

Oct 25, 2017
Start with trying to contact Thermaltake? Customer support usually helps with small stuff like that
Update: Thermaltake is apparently not taking replacement orders due to COVID according to a customer service rep, so it looks like I might actually need to buy a new case unfortunately!

Last edited:

eEK!

Dec 25, 2018
Update: Thermaltake is apparently not taking replacement orders due to COVID according to a customer service rep, so it looks like I might actually need to buy a new case unfortunately!
You should be able to get suitable rubber feet from any large hardware/DIY store.

Get four of them and replace the lot and you won't need to match the existing feet.

The Bad Guy

Oct 25, 2017
So I just finished my finish pseudo ITX build. What sort of idle and load temps are considered to be normal? I am getting ~47-58 degrees for idle, ~65 for gaming and a high of 81 for cinebench.

I am using the Ryzen balance power plan setting, & precision boost overclock turned off. Coming from an ATX (i5 4690k) build were idle was closer to ~35-40 degrees, I can't tell if this is normal or not. It my understanding that Ryzen runs much warmer.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/Bjnpmk

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor ($369.99 @ Staples)
Cooler: Wraith Prism
Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard ($166.10 @ Vuugo)
Memory: Team T-Force Delta RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($129.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card
Case: In Win A1 Plus Mini ITX Tower Case w/650 W Power Supply ($229.99 @ Canada Computers)
Total: $896.07
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-12-07 13:56 EST-0500

Oct 25, 2017
47-58 idea sounds about right for a 3600x and stock cooler. I'd switch to the Windows Balanced Power Plan and see if there's any difference. But my 3600 runs about the same.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
So I just finished my finish pseudo ITX build. What sort of idle and load temps are considered to be normal? I am getting ~47-58 degrees for idle, ~65 for gaming and a high of 81 for cinebench.

I am using the Ryzen balance power plan setting, & precision boost overclock turned off. Coming from an ATX (i5 4690k) build were idle was closer to ~35-40 degrees, I can't tell if this is normal or not. It my understanding that Ryzen runs much warmer.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/Bjnpmk

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor ($369.99 @ Staples)
Cooler: Wraith Prism
Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard ($166.10 @ Vuugo)
Memory: Team T-Force Delta RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($129.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card
Case: In Win A1 Plus Mini ITX Tower Case w/650 W Power Supply ($229.99 @ Canada Computers)
Total: $896.07
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-12-07 13:56 EST-0500

Those temps sound about right. Ryzen CPUs run a little hotter.

The Bad Guy

Oct 25, 2017

GeezyAF

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
Just got my T1 in the mail today. Switched from a Ghost S1, and I like that it's slimmer on the desk vs the ghost. The quality is just another step up as well.

GeezyAF

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
Congrats! I love my T1. Did you have any problems assembling it? I heard about the production issues later batches had.
My original ship date was first week of November and that sat there for a month before being recalled. This was due to the production issues.
Then shortly after, I got a new tracking notification for another shipment that just got here days later.

Didn't have any issues putting it together, so there seems to be no production issues on this batch and they have fixed the issues. I'm happy I got my case, but I was supposed to get some compensation for the delay, like refunded shipping, like anybody else who was in a November ship date, but I never got contacted by support.

Mr_Mondee

Nov 23, 2017
I missed another 5900X drop and frankly fed up now as just want to finish build.

Anyone know at 1440p, how big the difference is between a 5900X and a 3900XT? GPU is RTX 3080 FE and I will possibly have to undervolt or use Eco Mode despite having a big'ish case.

Oct 25, 2017
Corsair SF 750 PSUs are in stock at corsair.com

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categ...pply-Units-Advanced/SF-Series/p/CP-9020186-NA

If you have the Honey extension, there are like 6 different coupons that appear to be valid right now. Only problem is that the website is applying all of them, one at a time and and tripping out the webpage. Looks like I could save ~$18.

Total amt when using amazon pay+Honey for me is $179.81. ~$4 less than my amazon germany import+monoprice cable adventure.

Go for it, good price, no bs.

EDIT: Gone in under 30 minutes. wow.

Last edited:

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Hi, is any of the ones in OT good for video editing (1080p for now, maybe 4K down the road idk)?

I'd like a small portable editing machine instead of a laptop which most of the time only use for media consumption.

Just Great

Oct 25, 2017
I've been following this one for awhile: Designer of the Ncase M1 and Formd/Sidearmd T1 just shared photos and details of their new mainstream SFF case coming early next year.

Production - Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

@Wahaha360 regarding your dilemma of having the fan mount/frame visible through the mesh why not shift the frame 25 mm backwards then it can be sandwiched between the fans and radiator with no visible frame at all. Good luck can't wait till launch/review of the case. Think about the assembly...

Estimated 120$ price tag, 14.5l, ATX psu support, 280mm radiator, up to 4 slot GPU, seems like it could be a real winner.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Corsair SF 750 PSUs are in stock at corsair.com

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categ...pply-Units-Advanced/SF-Series/p/CP-9020186-NA

If you have the Honey extension, there are like 6 different coupons that appear to be valid right now. Only problem is that the website is applying all of them, one at a time and and tripping out the webpage. Looks like I could save ~$18.

Total amt when using amazon pay+Honey for me is $179.81. ~$4 less than my amazon germany import+monoprice cable adventure.

Go for it, good price, no bs.

EDIT: Gone in under 30 minutes. wow.

Kinda wish I had scoped out coupons when I bought my SF600 back in September. Silly me assuming that buying direct from the manufacturer meant no real promo codes or the like.

Also kinda split on whether I should have opted for the SF750 instead. I was hoping the SF600 would be something that would last a decade or so, but with increasing power requirements from upcoming GPUs and CPUs that may not be the case. Phooey.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I've been following this one for awhile: Designer of the Ncase M1 and Formd/Sidearmd T1 just shared photos and details of their new mainstream SFF case coming early next year.

@Wahaha360 regarding your dilemma of having the fan mount/frame visible through the mesh why not shift the frame 25 mm backwards then it can be sandwiched between the fans and radiator with no visible frame at all. Good luck can't wait till launch/review of the case. Think about the assembly...

Estimated 120$ price tag, 14.5l, ATX psu support, 280mm radiator, up to 4 slot GPU, seems like it could be a real winner.

That looks nice.

Oct 27, 2017
The mesh-licious looks awesome.

A 14 L case that has ATX PSU support and supports 4 slot graphics cards at the same time for a 120 dollars, not to mention toolless panels. It's a dirt cheap vertical NCASE with a lot of it's premium features, and actually a significant advantage because you can use an ATX PSU without compromising GPU size. One of the main barriers to SFF is there's a significant upcharge on the PSU and a case with good flexibility while minimizing footprint. This seems to avoid both of those limitations.

If we see more cases like these, SFF is going to become mainstream enthusiast.

Oct 25, 2017
Someone on reddit had their own PCIE 4.0 bifurcation adventure. Their setup uses a Ryzen 5600x, Asrock x570 ITX board, LINKUP Ultra 30cm cable, a C_Payne PCIE 4.0 Redriver, a C_Payne x8/x8 bifurcation riser, and a 5700 XT. It still needed signal tweaking on the redriver for full 4.0 functionality. The LINKUP cables have apparently had overhead problems with 5700 XT cards vs RTX cards.

My Aorus b550 PRO AX came today and my Cobalt Twinax should be shipping within the week. I would hope that my setup won't need a redriver using this higher spec cable, an RTX 3080, and a b550 board (it has a revised PCIE bifurcation implementation vs the x570 mobo), but when I contacted C_payne last summer he did recommended that redriver to me. It costs more than my motherboard, and won't fit in my case without spacers.

I have ordered both a Ryzen 3100 via shopblt AND a Ryzen 5600x via amazon - temporary setup, still want a 5950x - but they could both be delayed until late January.

Last edited:

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020

I wonder if using an ATX PSU would complicate any GPU support? That would be quite convenient to not have to drop $190 on an SFX psu when I plan on going SFF later next year!

Just Great

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if using an ATX PSU would complicate any GPU support? That would be quite convenient to not have to drop $190 on an SFX psu when I plan on going SFF later next year!

Someone asked the designer in that thread if there were any drawbacks to using atx and he replied "not really." Seems as though the GPU sits on the opposite side of the case as the PSU, so they don't interfere at all.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
Dammit, I missed the SF750 being in stock at Corsair earlier and just now Newegg actually cancelled my backordered order that I had there. I'm never going to get a supply that will work for a 3080 in my SFF build. Ugh (not that i can get a 3080 anyway).

Last edited:

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017

I've seen mixed impressions on Silverstone PSUs, and I've always stuck with Corsair - my main rig is still running on a nearly 10 year old AX850 without a hitch. I don't see any point worrying too much about it until I can actually get a GPU anyway.

This year has been a complete fail on buying any new electronics after I did my main rig upgrade (that didn't involve a GPU), no 30x0, no PS5, crappy. I cancelled a Reverb G2 order after impressions, so I may just order a Valve Index to have at least one win in terms of tech consumerism this year, lol.

ABeezy1388

Apr 5, 2018
Shop blt is legit right? I thought someone here said they were. If so and you order a back ordered item. When do they charge you?

also I really wanted to move from the ghost S1 to the FormD T1 but they are having major issues so who knows if that will happen and when. :( the airflow and compatibility for T1 really has me wanting one.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Shop blt is legit right? I thought someone here said they were. If so and you order a back ordered item. When do they charge you?

also I really wanted to move from the ghost S1 to the FormD T1 but they are having major issues so who knows if that will happen and when. :( the airflow and compatibility for T1 really has me wanting one.

Regarding the FormD T1, they are switching to a new manufacturer which hopefully alleviates the issues they've been currently having. I'm super glad I was able to get mine when preorders first went up. The T1 and the 3080 FE are a perfect match.

MANUFACTURING UPDATE
W360 posted somewhat of an update on manufacturing in the SFF forums. Interpret it as you want but it seems like some good news finally.
"Found a new manufacturer, 24 hour operation, 3 shifts, grinding away the problem."
"Silver, then Black will likely be the first group to get product.
I will make an announcement soon. Silver will have inventory the fastest - we will also offer a discount for those that pick this option. Black will be next.
Grinding away the problem."
Nothing too detailed but seems like there's a light at then end of the tunnel with the manufacturing fiasco. Really impressed with the whole formD team for handling this in a professional manner, the T1 is truly a work of art and I'm looking forward to the official announcement. Happy holidays to everyone!
https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/formd-t1-aka-sidearmd-read-first-post.9933/page-605

LATEST UPDATES:

2020-12-16: Exterior Finish Problems and Moving Forward
To counterbalance the higher costs created by both Covid-19 and Aluminum Price Surge, we will discontinue E-White and Gunmetal color, and introduce Titanium color.

E-White or Electrophoresis White is a production nightmare:

• We rejected 75% of the E-White T1s as defects, this is one of the *main reason our deal with manufacturers blew up - the defect rate is insane
  • Electrophoresis is *additive to the material thickness. So the E-White T1s are made at a different dimension to compensate for the added thickness of the E-White finish. This is also the reason why E-White is more expensive, it's a surface finish that requires product with different dimensions compare to it's anodized variants.
  • Unlike mechanical keyboard cases with a relatively flat surface, and without numerous perforations. E-White Top/Bottom Panel and Front SquareLid is a nightmare in production for color matching
Gunmetal or Anodized Gunmetal is also a production problem:

• The Gunmetal color is rare even among Gunmetal Gray colors, which makes the cost higher
  • Color matching and quality control has made the yields low, which makes the cost higher
  • The Gunmetal doesn't have enough contrast to the Black to be worth it the trouble to us
We will be email customer with E-White and Gunmetal for next steps.

2020-12-12: Aluminum Prices Shock and Delays
Over the past few months, the price of aluminum has surged nearly 40%. We tried to our best to manage the price increases from production side. However, in response to the climbing cost, some of our manufacturers have withheld our orders – contrary to our agreements – in an attempt to re-negotiate higher prices. Their goal is to extract more money, or to simply flip our material for easy profit.

We're deeply frustrated by this, as we're as eager as our customers to get the enclosures on desks, especially during this challenging year. However, our status as a small-scale indie brand means we have few options in the short term, beyond attempting good-faith negotiations and seeking alternative manufacturing arrangements.

In addition, while we don't expect the premium on aluminum to last forever, the cost increases are significant for any production we might perform in the near future.

So what's the bottom line?

1. FormD will be delaying the fulfillment of orders for the moment, while we determine the best next steps for our customers.
  2. We expect to raise the price of future orders of our enclosures, at least until material costs stabilize.
  3. Preorder will be less in quantity and closer to the shipping date, the same way it was done in July and August this year.
To provide some context, T1 batches were selling out in less one minute during July and August, to the frustration of many, and scalpers were starting to appear. People voiced their complaints on the internet forums and our inbox. As a relief measure, we allowed preorders with later dates. However, in light of the current environment, it would be irresposible to continue to do so.

Oct 25, 2017
Time to show off my mess. Work In progress, had to stop because I don't have the necessary SATA power adapers to fit the drive under the psu and also avoid the motherboard.

99% of the parts, a few extra fans. The Plan is 8 fans total. Yes, I am insane.
r4S7gS2.jpg
The 5 spacers that should give me the 86mm of clearance I need.
1o3OjFM.jpg
Fan Setup (clean) - Missing is the 2x NF A12x25's the will go on the front and a double layer NF A12x15 cpu fan config
uqQr3oc.jpg
Fan Setup (dirty)
yzvPFNo.jpg
Adapters galore. The Aelous B and generic 70mm get the LNA adapter treatment as well. Yes, I'm making sure the right fans have the appropriate dominate PWM connections
OBDdvR3.jpg

It's gonna quite something taking this apart again to add a second sata drive or to change the processor. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

🙃 EDIT - 12/18/2020 🙃

Almost done with the preliminary build. Still need the bifurcation riser adapter to get here so I can switch out the stock riser cable setup. With the mobo, cables, and psu in the way I had to find a super small screwdriver to get the salvo riser bracket back in. If I didn't have the adapter coming, I would be hesitant to continue w/ bifurcation. This setup is actually very heavy, very tight, very precarious!

Turns out, I need six spacers for the L12s in high clearance mode, so I just ordered another. If I wanted to, I have way more than enough clearance to add another fan over the psu, but that's probably way overkill (8 fans already!!!).

The Corsair psu cables are THICK AF, and get in the way of freaking everything! I have no idea how I could've closed this case without spacers!

6-32# 1 x 1 3/4 screws might be needed to close the case, maybe 6-32# 1 x 2.

Ssnpjf5.jpg

Last edited:

BSherrod

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone have experience ordering cases from Taobao or Aliexpress. I'm looking at the SAMA Quzao since it's pretty much an NR200 clone with MATX support.

JudgmentJay

Nov 14, 2017
Texas
Finally got around to taking pics of the build I completed this week:

LdsgS7J.jpg

zZXaGMn.jpg

Specs:

Sliger SM580
5900x
3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
32gb 3600mhz CL14 DDR4
1tb 980 Pro
SF750 + custom length cables from pslate customs

This is my first build in almost a decade without custom watercooling and I'm pretty happy with the results. At full load it's only 1db or so above room ambient. I undervolted the GPU from 1050mv to 875mv resulting in a reduction of 100w, 8c, and 15% fan speed in exchange for 1.5% performance. It's not the cleanest SFF build, but it's good enough considering it's going behind the TV.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
I just kind of wandered in here, as someone who has been getting into more emulation and indies on Steam here and there. Do the items listed in the OP run, just out of the box? Or will I need to upgrade anything? Say I wanted to emulate GCN on OpenEmu; how possible is that?

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Sorry for the double post, but here's a new case, the SSUPD Meshilicious. It's a collaboration between the FormD T1 team and Lian Li.

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the double post, but here's a new case, the SSUPD Meshilicious. It's a collaboration between the FormD T1 team and Lian Li.

I saw this and I'm really liking it. I just built in the Cougar QBX and ended up standing it up vertically. Made me appreciate the vertical orientation a lot. If I was going to build next year, this would be at the top of my list right now.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone with a NR200 was looking for a Scythe Fuma 2 cooler, Amazon has them available to order now, in stock on 1/18/20.

Amazon.com: Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen, 120mm Dual Towers, Black Top Cover: Electronics

Buy Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen, 120mm Dual Towers, Black Top Cover: CPU Cooling Fans - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Got a $100 Amazon GC from a couple coworkers yesterday. Might finally splurge on the NR200 and this to replace my H1

Oct 25, 2017
I was doing maintenance on both my pcs to get ready for the bifurcation adapter I have coming, and I was struck yet again at how cumbersome it was to clean out my Define mATX case. Its HEAVY, the fan controller gets in the way, the pastic front is a huge detach+drop risk, and there's just so much wasted space and important pieces of hardware stuck in inconvenient places. I can't believe this thing had 2 bigger variants, it really sucks to work in!

Don't get me wrong, SFF is expensive, esoteric, and troublesome (I'm still technically putting it together/taking it apart after almost 2 weeks vs the 2 days of my 2013 build), but the freedom to be able to just pick the damn thing up and get inside it really easily is liberating.

I think the #1 issue for reasonably sized pcs stems from the need for big CPU coolers/water cooling (cd/dvd and big hdds were #1 years ago). They take up so much space and add so much jagged intrusion into everything its unreal (my 2013 rig uses a D14). Meanwhile, the vast majority of modern behemoth GPUs get all the cooling they need in 2-3 slots worth of space, which is way smaller and less intrusive. Imagine if you had to strap a U14s, U12a, or D15 to a gpu, that would really suck.

The L12s (the Big Shuriken 3 was my other choice, but it didn't cool the ram) is just the right size vs performance I feel for 6c/8c PBO w/ out curve optimizer, but I would like to see something like this in the future: L12s < ?? < C14s. Maybe a Big Shuriken 3.5 with a double thick heatsink and 120mmx25mm fan? Any improvement to the 70mm-90mm cooling space would be great.

Oct 29, 2017
I'd jump on the bandwagon but I've got an Xproto on the way.

Hehe, me too. Although I have literally nothing else. Just posted this in the PC Build thread but I guess I could post it here too:

So I am planning on building an ITX build. I ordered the case already, and I'm a bit impatient, considering I haven't had a PC for the past 15 years. Even stable CS:GO and Paradox games would blow my mind and keep me occupied for months.

So since the GPU situation is absolute crap, I was thinking about going ahead and building my setup for a 3060 Ti/3070 and then grabbing some arse GPU that can run CS:GO at 60FPS in 4K. So yeah, I have a 4K monitor because consoles and work. I can obviously go lover, like 1440p, I'm not sure how well it scales though.

Basically the setup would be:

- 5600X (stock cooler)
- 16Gb (2x8Gb) CL 16 3600MHz RAM
- Aorus X570 I PRO Wi-Fi
- Samsung Evo Plus 1Tb
- SF 750 (I don't want to touch the PSU for a while, but I might go with the 600 since the 750 is AWOL everywhere)

Then there is the GPU. Honestly, if a 1050Ti can run Paradox games and CS:GO at stable 60FPS at 1440p or 4K, I would just cheap out and get one. I'm definitely won't miss a 3060Ti or 3070 for a few months.

On the CPU side, it's mostly future proofing, mainly for MSFS, which I will definitely play on a decent GPU. It's also in stock here, so while I wanted to wait for the non-X I will probably grab it just in case it disappears later. The 600 Corsair PSU should be enough for even a 3070 AFAIK although I would've really preferred a 750, but it really doesn't look like it's going to be available, with the 600 going up in price too.

Stock cooler is a stock cooler. Eventually I want to grab something, but since I will be insanely GPU limited for a while, I thought there is no reason to OC or anything and as far as I know the Wraith Stealth is fine for this.

I know this sounds silly after all, but I kinda want to get my hands on this as fast as I can, and throwing out the money for a 1050 Ti doesn't sound like that bad of an idea for a working PC with all the uncertainty around GPUs (and literally anything, like even Corsair can't make any PSUs, it's quite ridiculous).

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hehe, me too. Although I have literally nothing else. Just posted this in the PC Build thread but I guess I could post it here too:

So I am planning on building an ITX build. I ordered the case already, and I'm a bit impatient, considering I haven't had a PC for the past 15 years. Even stable CS:GO and Paradox games would blow my mind and keep me occupied for months.

So since the GPU situation is absolute crap, I was thinking about going ahead and building my setup for a 3060 Ti/3070 and then grabbing some arse GPU that can run CS:GO at 60FPS in 4K. So yeah, I have a 4K monitor because consoles and work. I can obviously go lover, like 1440p, I'm not sure how well it scales though.

Basically the setup would be:

- 5600X (stock cooler)
- 16Gb (2x8Gb) CL 16 3600MHz RAM
- Aorus X570 I PRO Wi-Fi
- Samsung Evo Plus 1Tb
- SF 750 (I don't want to touch the PSU for a while, but I might go with the 600 since the 750 is AWOL everywhere)

Then there is the GPU. Honestly, if a 1050Ti can run Paradox games and CS:GO at stable 60FPS at 1440p or 4K, I would just cheap out and get one. I'm definitely won't miss a 3060Ti or 3070 for a few months.

On the CPU side, it's mostly future proofing, mainly for MSFS, which I will definitely play on a decent GPU. It's also in stock here, so while I wanted to wait for the non-X I will probably grab it just in case it disappears later. The 600 Corsair PSU should be enough for even a 3070 AFAIK although I would've really preferred a 750, but it really doesn't look like it's going to be available, with the 600 going up in price too.

Stock cooler is a stock cooler. Eventually I want to grab something, but since I will be insanely GPU limited for a while, I thought there is no reason to OC or anything and as far as I know the Wraith Stealth is fine for this.

I know this sounds silly after all, but I kinda want to get my hands on this as fast as I can, and throwing out the money for a 1050 Ti doesn't sound like that bad of an idea for a working PC with all the uncertainty around GPUs (and literally anything, like even Corsair can't make any PSUs, it's quite ridiculous).
Good timing 👍

I'm going to try and replicate the performance and incorporate my current build into this chassis. God knows when the new cards will be in stock but hopefully I'll have this assembled by then.

shadow2810

Oct 25, 2017
does a small foot print case without requiring pc riser exist? I'm so close to buy NR200 and place it vertically and call it a day.

eEK!

Dec 25, 2018
does a small foot print case without requiring pc riser exist? I'm so close to buy NR200 and place it vertically and call it a day.
Streacom DA2 and Silverstone SG13 are kind of smaller than the NR200.

Silverstone LD03 and Jonsbo C2 also have a smaller footprint, but these ran hot in every review.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm currently creating my very own NZXT style 🔥 hazard! This barely fits together, and I very likely might be breaking something.
hQ4wuHq.jpg

Cable is 26cm. I thought it was supposed to be 30cm. That is a ~$100 riser cable that I'm bending to hell btw 🙃
AETWQtG.jpg

The gray adapter was the "original" one in the hidden post, but w/ extra screw holes and 2 different filament colors. The ATX solder points under the the board got in the way, hence the white revision. Thanks to Brian aka Salvo Studios for making this from scratch for me.
nqDuFCZ.jpg

The revised adapter could do with a little bit of whittling with a knife for 100% goodness, but I might just leave this chaos be.
ZpCl45T.jpg

The whole chalupa, ft. the HTC VIVE Wireless adapter pci-e card. The twist ties and stuffed napkins are temporary.
uZxPF9l.jpg

More angles of bifurcation riser adapter v2.
NEuijvE.jpg
Zs1uLEA.jpg

Misc. closup angles
XjNOWvQ.jpg
XC4K5TR.jpg

Last edited: