Protome

Oct 27, 2017
So many innocent people and also trump supporters are going to get sick and potentially die from this. It's fucked up that it's happening.

edit:
"Murtaugh said that none of the staffers who tested positive "or anyone in immediate contact will be at today's rally or near attendees and elected officials.""
Okay, so they aren't actually there. Still going to be a hotbed for Covid though.

Oct 31, 2017
As previously announced, all rally attendees are given temperature checks before going through security, at which point they are given wristbands, facemasks and hand sanitizer," Murtaugh added.

I'm surprised and glad they're handing out masks. Ideally enough people will actually wear them, but given whom they are there to see I'm not holding out much hope. Trump's probably going call out and berate anyone he sees wearing one anyway, if surrounding supporters don't shame them out of wearing the masks in the first place.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
These are the idiots that will bring cases home and reinfect the rest of the country

It's all well and good to make fun of them but I doubt they're quarantining themselves afterwards. It's scary

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
This event by itself will set off the second wave. People come from other states to participate. They will bring the virus back with them. This bases will have rude awakening.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know we are all saying "haha trump supporters" but reminder that these people will be circulating the virus for to everyone for several weeks after the rally

Oct 28, 2017
Killing your own base to win an election?

giphy.gif
Especially since the margin of victory was just around 77k votes in the rust belt.

hydruxo

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 25, 2017
CommonBabyishAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-small.gif

In all seriousness, fuck these people for putting everyone else at risk who is actually trying to be safe by wearing masks and social distancing elsewhere.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Here we go. Let me just set my watch for two weeks from now when shit really hits the fan.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
As much as I detest people like this, no one should be "happy" that these people are testing positive. You have to keep in mind that people like this that are stupid enough to support him, probably haven't been taking precautions like masks when interacting with others, and can/could have indirectly infected other innocent people while just being out.

This isn't a good thing, period.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
The worst part about this rally is that we'll never know how many people got infected. A lot of them probably came from out of state.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If only the infections could be limited to just Trump supporters, I'd say fuck them. Alas, it's not how it works and this will cause a super hotspot and spread the virus to huge numbers of innocent people. And for what important purpose? Solely to sate Trump's ego and narcissism. He will kill people for that and it's not the first time.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
They'll probably all be asymptomatic and nothing will come of it.

And then they'll say, SEE???? THIS IS NO BIG DEAL!!!!

...and then we'll have like 10,000 more deaths in the following weeks/months. But they wont be famous people or conservative friends/family, so the GoP will continue to not care about it.

Until a big name conservative dies from Covid-19, they won't do much about it. And even then, they'll probably make up some bullshit about it being God's will or some other hand-waving shit.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine how fucking stupid you have to be to be there right now, hearing this as you stand there with no mask on, and deciding to stick around for the klan meeting still.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Wait.... They letting people into the event all day before the rally in the evening? Tell me this isnt just a plot to accelerate the virus spread. This is intentional.

Lilyth

Banned
Sep 13, 2019
Spreading a deadly virus to your own supporters to ... own the libs or something?

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
The dumb thing is, is that Trump could catch and die of the 'rona from this rally and all of these people would blame the evil democrats.