Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
3b8b911f5d.png

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
The correct spelling is « Je ne sais quoi » . Also why is OP trying to start shit?

Oct 27, 2017

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
If I recall, Simon's immense criticism towards the prequel era got ALOT of Clone War fans super angry when he had a role in the show.

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Remember when Spaced came back for series 2 and Simon shit all over The Phantom Menance in the first episode?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Also Pegg's Trek script could have been a lot more Trekkie.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Remember when Spaced came back for series 2 and Simon shit all over The Phantom Menance in the first episode?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Also Pegg's Trek script could have been a lot more Trekkie.

Oh his Twitter account went insane when the 3D re-release came out (it's been scrubbed since). He described it as a car wreck smashing you in the face.

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Fixed the title because that was causing me physical pain

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If ResetEra had awards called the Resettis the way Dunder Mifflin has the Dundies, this thread's title would win something.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty much a non story and before this gets out of hand this is the actual quote

"I must admit, watching the last Star Wars film, the overriding feeling I got when I came out was, 'I miss George Lucas.' For all the complaining that I'd done about him in the prequels, there was something amazing about his imagination," Pegg said. "I do feel like his voice is missing from the current ones."

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
I admit, it's interesting to see a Prequel hater come around to missing George Lucas' input in the recent films.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty much a non story and before this gets out of hand this is the actual quote

"I must admit, watching the last Star Wars film, the overriding feeling I got when I came out was, 'I miss George Lucas.' For all the complaining that I'd done about him in the prequels, there was something amazing about his imagination," Pegg said. "I do feel like his voice is missing from the current ones."

Doesn't comicbook tend to go towards the clickbaity headlines?

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Lucas was an idea man, Prequels had good ideas that were poorly executed by Lucas himself. Clone War at the very least proved that his ideas can be great as long as their is someone in the middle that can filter out the good from the bad.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's hard for me to take those comments seriously when I know he disliked the prequels with George there