• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Last September I was sitting in the park in Montreal, right next to the WB Montreal building, reading Jason Schreier's book about (mostly) troubled game development, wondering if WB Montreal would ever give us another game. I'm really glad they finally have something to show, I just hope it's a fun singleplayer experience like Origins.
Me too. I'm a bit worried about it and Rocksteady's next game as some of the rumors suggest its got GaaS/multplayer elements, I just want another fun single player game.

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
Last September I was sitting in the park in Montreal, right next to the WB Montreal building, reading Jason Schreier's book about (mostly) troubled game development, wondering if WB Montreal would ever give us another game. I'm really glad they finally have something to show, I just hope it's a fun singleplayer experience like Origins.

Despite people hating on it.. I really loved Origins.

Me too. I'm a bit worried about it and Rocksteady's next game as some of the rumors suggest its got GaaS/multplayer elements, I just want another fun single player game.

Yeah if it ain't SP I won't even consider it.

Chris Metal

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
On Playstation Japan YouTube there's a Fortnite and Batman crossover... Went up a couple of hours ago. Probably will get the English text trailer in SoP.

Just noticed it was up on Playstation Europe channel before Japan's, but doesn't seem to be on the US one.

Sora78

Jun 3, 2018
TODAY IS THE DAY BABY!!!!!

giphy.gif

MickZan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Any chance they will subvert expections and tease PS5? The mention of "no PS5" in the blog announcement was weird to me. Why wouldn't they just say nothing and if heavy rumours start just tweet it won't be there. It's free hype and marketing to have a story like that go wild.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Any chance they will subvert expections and tease PS5? The mention of "no PS5" in the blog announcement was weird to me. Why wouldn't they just say nothing and if heavy rumours start just tweet it won't be there. It's free hype and marketing to have a story like that go wild.
Again: No.
It's all about PS4 games.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Doubt it. But I would love for them to end it with a PSX announcement.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017

They also put the disclaimer in the last SoP

One note: Don't expect any updates relating to our next-generation plans this time. Sorry!

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Whoa, fuck The Last of Us: Part II news blowout, I want that MediEvil demo badly. THAT is going to make this State of Play for me !

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
i wonder where that member is who was analyzing the amount of pages in a resetera thread and state of play's popularity like there is some kind of correlation. now there are like 3, one about the TLoU media event happening today, one that's all about the TLoU teasers and the actual SoP thread. If we include wattam and batman shit then there is probably 5-6 threads

i have to imagine this poster looks something like this right about now trying to figure out what this all means

tenor.gif

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
i wonder where that member is who was analyzing the amount of pages in a resetera thread and state of play's popularity like there is some kind of correlation. now there are like 3, one about the TLoU media event happening today, one that's all about the TLoU teasers and the actual SoP thread. If we include wattam and batman shit then there is probably 5-6 threads

i have to imagine this poster looks something like this right about now trying to figure out what this all means

tenor.gif
I've come to the conclusion people might like TLOU

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Excited to check out the MediEvil demo. Hopefully it plays better than it looks.

I am eager to see how they have enhanced the controls for modern times, but honestly.... MediEvil is a game where the music, art style, and atmosphere are worth playing for alone. The PS1 version that hasn't up at all in years still has a certain magic to it every time I feel the need to fire it up.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
People who make Knack 3 jokes should be punished with a dancing Knack gif permanently added to their PS4 UI

rahji

Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

I feel guilty reading your post. I always wonder about the absurd amount of pages in Nintendo threads here on era.

Status
Not open for further replies.