Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This could be the single dumbest tweet on Twitter, and considering Donald Trump tweets all the time, that's a pretty big feat.

Be honest, how much of these mental gymnastics were just because you wanted to use the word yikes

No mental gymnastics lol. I literally have people telling me that they are one in the same.

I doubt they because no one is that much of a fucking idiot.
Who am I kidding, of course people are trying to marginalize racism, I guarantee none of them are black.

I'm in as much disbelief as you!

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
So we are equating people who don't get shots to the KKK and the likes? Yikes.
I was being facetious but I think you need to do some fucking research dude, holy shit

I doubt they because no one is that much of a fucking idiot.
Who am I kidding, of course people are trying to marginalize racism, I guarantee none of them are black.
I'm not trying to marginalize anything, they literally murder children. My point was saying "One is a group of idiots the other are murderers" is completely fucking stupid because they both are groups of murderers. Or are you trying to marginalize the push for parents to not only kill their own children, but also all the children theirs come into contact with?

Edit: Gonna try and nip this

Racists are vile, disgusting, horrible trash people responsible for the suffering and deaths of countless minorities. Anti vaxxers are also vile, disgusting horrible trash people responsible for the suffering and deaths of countless children. They are not equal, one is not worse than the other, it's not a fucking contest of who is the more demonic group of murderers. But anti vaxxers are not just some harmless idiots who don't want to get shots and to treat them as such is overwhelmingly dangerous and naive. I wasn't trying to equate them I was pointing out that dismissing them as "just some people who don't get shots" is absolutely stupid because they are far, far more dangerous than that.

Last edited:

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in as much disbelief as you!
I'm not surprised by who is making the argument.
Goddamn, this dude got banned again for dismissing shit?

Such a shame we lost such a positive member to the forum. He promoted so much good discussion.
Damn shame.
I'm not trying to marginalize anything, they literally murder children. My point was saying "One is a group of idiots the other are murderers" is completely fucking stupid because they both are groups of murderers. Or are you trying to marginalize the push for parents to not only kill their own children, but also all the children theirs come into contact with?
You're full of shit.
So which is which because anti-vaxxers are literally child murderers.
You didn't say shit about racist being murders.
Where did I write anything about parents not vaccinating kids? I wrote only idiots would try use anti-vaxxers to try to marginalize racism, which you did.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not surprised by who is making the argument.

Damn shame.

You're full of shit.

You didn't say shit about racist being murders.
Where did I write anything about parents not vaccinating kids? I wrote only idiots would try use anti-vaxxers to try to marginalize racism, which you did.
Read my edit. I wasn't even talking to you, I was replying to someone who was dismissing anti vaxxers are nothing more than a group of idiots.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
Read my edit. I wasn't even talking to you, I was replying to someone who was dismissing anti vaxxers are nothing more than a group of idiots.
Did you not quote me? Anti-vaxxers are dangerous but they are no where near as bad as the history surrounding nigger and the people who used it. Anyone who puts them on the same level is a fucking moron.
"Anti-vaxxers are killing kids." What do you think racists did while saying nigger? But those were just black kids so eh, right?

No doubt some of you are part of that "It's just a word." crew.

Last edited:

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Did you not quote me? Anti-vaxxers are bad but they are no where near as bad as the history surrounding nigger and the people who used it. Anyone who puts them on the same level is a fucking moron.
"Anti-vaxxers are killing kids." What do you think racists did why saying nigger? But those were just black kids so eh, right?
I meant my initial reply was to someone dismissing anti-vaxxers as just a group of idiots. You are pulling some shit out of my words that is just not there man. I've said twice now that racists are murderers. I have not and will not ever argue the contrary, to do so not only goes against decades of recorded history but also shit that is sadly still happening right now today. I was pointing out that dismissing anti-vaxxers are simply a group of idiots was a fuckin naive thing to do. They aren't worse than racists, but they aren't some harmless little clique of people who "just don't get shots". They essentially turn themselves and their children into bioweapons. Nobody should be dying of the fucking plague or getting polio in 2018. You seem hellbent to take from my words that anti-vaxxers are somehow worse than racists or that racists are only guilty of hate speech. That is not the case at all. Racists are fucking awful and I have below zero tolerance for them, and yeah I am white so maybe they'll go easy on me when I knock the shit out of one of them if I ever hear them spew their vile garbage in person.

Last edited:

Gestalt

The Fallen
Nov 10, 2017
This is absolute insanity, how the fuck could someone write that, go "yup that's the way I wanna make my point," and then fucking post it. For someone in his position that's almost a comical level of stupidity. If he's that against people calling him an anti vaxer, cool. I'll call him an idiotic nutcase instead.

Red_V2

Oct 25, 2017
This is some high level foonery right here. I didn't think one could be such a high level of goon.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
His "apology" feels slightly sarcastic:

https://twitter.com/TerryRossio/status/1066546276060192768
VV06NHq.png

--

I meant my initial reply was to someone dismissing anti-vaxxers as just a group of idiots. You are pulling some shit out of my words that is just not there man. I've said twice now that racists are murderers. I have not and will not ever argue the contrary, to do so not only goes against decades of recorded history but also shit that is sadly still happening right now today. I was pointing out that dismissing anti-vaxxers are simply a group of idiots was a fuckin naive thing to do. They aren't worse than racists, but they aren't some harmless little clique of people who "just don't get shots". They essentially turn themselves and their children into bioweapons. Nobody should be dying of the fucking plague or getting polio in 2018. You seem hellbent to take from my words that anti-vaxxers are somehow worse than racists or that racists are only guilty of hate speech. That is not the case at all. Racists are fucking awful and I have below zero tolerance for them, and yeah I am white so maybe they'll go easy on me when I knock the shit out of one of them if I ever hear them spew their vile garbage in person.
This is a pointless back and forth. You'll never admit that you were trying to marginalize anti-black racism and I'll never believe that you weren't.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
This is a pointless back and forth. You'll never admit that you were trying to marginalize anti-black racism and I'll never believe that you weren't.
Well, I guess you're right in that I'll never admit to something I wasn't doing. Literally the only thing I was trying to get across was "don't underestimate the dangers of anti-vaxxers." Pointing out that one group should be seen as dangerous doesn't mean I was dismissing the danger or severity of another hate group, it means don't dismiss people who kill children as a group of harmless idiots who don't get shots.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
His "apology" feels slightly sarcastic:

https://twitter.com/TerryRossio/status/1066546276060192768
VV06NHq.png

--

LMAO, I don't wanna hear him pulling this bullshit...

"I'm sorry I didn't realize my career might suffer cause I stated some really racist shit. My bad, I'll keep my bullshit to private conversations between white people I can trust." I'd rather read that cause it's closer to the truth to this excrement...

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Regardless of the quality of his apology (ie not good), he still didn't take back his anti-vaxxer BS.

He goes in the trash bin, far as I'm concerned.

Objektivity

Banned
Nov 18, 2017
That has to be one of the most white privilege things ever written. How can someone he so detached from reality?

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
People need to stop fucking playing with this shit. Just got my doc called me told me some bloodwork indicated a poor response to an immunization. You think I'm gonna bullshit? Nope. I'm going right the fuck back in for a booster shot.

FUCK THAT.

Stop playing with your health. Shit ain't a game. My daughter getting all dem shots. Fuck that noise. Kids in daycare be sick as shit already.