butman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
She is definitely a breath of fresh air in the reviews world.

gadwin

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, love her videos. Also got excited for new game plus once again. Such an special game.

jorgeobamajr

Oct 25, 2017
posted this on the old thread but a new one is definitely the right call, makes it obvious there's a new vid and actually makes people click on the thread sjddsjsdj i wouldn't mind a new thread for every new vid but considering they seem to release every 3 to 4 days (at least thus far) it might be too much? dunno.

(loved the little spin on the 'this isn't a review of X, this is a review of living with someone...', too. was the one thing i thought could get tiring but 4 vids in its already being shaken up.)

HypedBeast

Oct 29, 2017
What the actual fuck... Ive never seen a channel grow that fast in such a short amount of time. Maybe TierZoo?
80K in a week... holy shit.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is really good! Thank you for sharing.
It seems the channel is pretty new. I just subscribed too

Crumpo

Oct 28, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
she is really smashing them out! wonder if she can keep up the pace and quality but at least for now she's capitalising on her newfound audience.

will watch with her spidey vid, which I also haven't gotten around to yet

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
Jokes never really landed for me but the idea is pretty cool. The video was perfectly watchable, which is more than you can say for 99% of YouTube. It's also cool to see a YouTuber spring up out of nowhere and the videos aren't just someone screaming.

Update: Just watched her RDR2 video. Ok, it's pretty funny lol.

Last edited:

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I want one for Persona 5 or any big ass JRPG where she's like "and it just kept going...and going...and..."

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Her videos are actually pretty good and I find them funny. Awesome success story, too.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
My new favorite reviewer since B3Z. Except, she's actually getting the attention she deserves. More please!

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
What the actual fuck... Ive never seen a channel grow that fast in such a short amount of time. Maybe TierZoo?
80K in a week... holy shit.
There's a dude who uploads videos of him playing his piano. A few months ago he made his 100k subscriber special. 3 weeks ago he reached 600k.

Deleted member 4037

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ehh, I dunno, the humor isnt really for me, you can see most jokes coming a mile away and the editing isnt anything to write home about. Sounds like they are just starting, so they have room to grow, but this isnt really hitting the mark yet imo

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
I am legit impressed by her editing skills and ability to put these videos together, especially if she's new at this.

Deleted member 26909

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I love how balanced her style is. Its funny, its critical, its personal, its simple and to the point. I feel like reviews are so oversaturated with fine tooth combing every single detail and mechanic, and are 15 mins or more. Those reviews are great, and have their time and place, but it just feels like that's all I can find. This was refreshing.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She hit the ground running with this. It like she's been doing this for years rather than a couple weeks.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I really enjoy these reviews.

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
Good stuff yet again. The Fallout 76 one is still the best. The Todd Howard song at the end had me rolling.