OP
OP

Deleted member 46489

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Guys, thanks to the bonkers 90% discount on Nuclear Throne, I was able to buy both it and Stardew Valley! Vlambeer is awesome.

If you guys would be interested in my thoughts on both these games, I could post them here, I guess. Cheers. :D

Merton

Oct 25, 2017
I know, I know, weird choice. Here's thing. I really don't have enough money to get both. I love roguelikes and 2d shooters so I really want to try Nuclear Throne.

Stardew Valley is a game I've heard a lot of praise about. And I'm curious, as I've never played a farming game before.

So the choice is, should I go with something I KNOW I'll like or try something new? What are your thoughts?

Feel free to suggest other games, but do note that I only have a crappy i3 integrated graphics laptop to play on (and no gamepad. Only mkb).

Thanks for reading. :)
What are you looking to play it on?
Nuclear Throne is currently 1.20$ USD on steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/242680/Nuclear_Throne/

If you have that option and a Switch you can change your switch region to Argentina and get Stardew Valley for like 4$ and change, could have both for less than 7$

Edit nevermind, you get'em- ENjoy!