• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Serebii Thanks for your hard work with the site!

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Weird, isnt pokemon a series for kids? Should have dropped it by now, 20 years is too old to be playing

Pretty big fucking obvious slash s/ Congratulation on the site, always a good resource while planning challenge runs

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of the first websites on the internet that I used regularly as a kid (not to make Serebii feel old or anything lol)

Still use it regularly today

Thank you for the countless hours of help and resources your site has provided to me

Corrie1960

Banned
Mar 19, 2019
I don't know how I found the website but I'm glad I did I've been a visitor to Serebii for the last few years for

video game news
Anime news
Movie news and so on and on

thank you Joe and here's to another 20 years

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
Serebii has been my go-to place for Pokémon news for years, whether it's on the site or on Twitter. Joe does an amazing, selfless job and we should appreciate it a lot more.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
For a second there I thought you were saying Serebii himself turned 20 and was shell-shocked at how young he must've been when the site started

The site being 20 makes a lot more sense lol

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Congrats man, 20 years is some real dedication. Quite suprised though that we haven't gotten a Kanto Pokemon variant or Gigantamax to celebrate this anniversary yet. Probably all those heatwaves in Japan are making them sluggish.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Started using the site daily during the gen 4 pre release period and it was magical.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Congratulations, Serebii !! The best fansite to ever be created. It has left an impression on the fanbase that will never go away. Here's to 20 more years!

MattB

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I started going when gen 4 was coming out. Great stuff! Congratulations Joe!

Rafavert

Oct 31, 2017
Portugal
Been using the website since gen 3. Probably the only website I still visit since then. Rest either died or I lost interest in for one reason or another.

Congratulations, Serebii! Here's to 20 more!

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
Remember discovering the side during Gen IV pre-release when I was 9 years old. I'm now 23 and still visit regularly, truly an excellent website. Congratulations, Serebii!

LAM09

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't visited the site in some time, but I was regular visitor during the GBA/DS days.

Congrats on 20 years, Serebii

Dr. Feel Good

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I mean the website still looks like it was built 20 years ago.
Seriously put some money into a modern website for Christ sake. It's unbearable. Even the new mobile adaptation (ten years late) is shit.

TruSpindash

Oct 27, 2017
Wow thats crazy, It was one of the first websites I ever regularly visited and the first forum I ever singed up for.

Arithmetician

Oct 9, 2019
Congratulations Joe, a monumental achievement. It was the first website I regularly visited when I was 10 to get info on Ruby and Sapphire

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still my only go to (with Bulbapedia for some precise things) website for Pokémon stuff. It's so complete to a ridiculous degree.

banter

Jan 12, 2018
Damn, this makes me feel old. I've been using the site for ages but had no idea it had already been 20 years! And as many have said already, definitely the best pokemon resource out there. Serebii you've done an amazing job, congrats!

LuWis

Mar 25, 2019
I remember back in 2006, I didn't have a computer but when ever I would go to my friend's house afterschool I would go straight to serebii.net and look at the new Pokemon.. good times indeed.
I will just quote myself. Congrats Serebii.net, without it, I probably wouldn't be a Pokemon fan like I am today.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty wild that it's been going this long. I lived on the site as a child, so it's still kind of wild to see Joe post here.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My earliest Serebii memory is definitely the Munchlax reveal.

I hadn't been paying attention beforehand, and it had barely even struck me that such a thing could be possible.

Dead King

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 1, 2019
Good site, used to use it everyday in the GBA era, but the guy has no charisma and isn't nice to read at all, always being smug in his posts

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Serebii.net is from a bygone era where every popular game/anime series had its own website for fans to congregate to. I don't visit too often now, but kudos for keeping the memories alive for so long!