Status
Not open for further replies.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Did he write this back in high school in case today happened? cz ffs how long is this "i know women so i'm a good guy' nonsense gonna go on for

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
is he still talking about the allegation

boy he doth protest too much doesn't he

bitch you ain't my husband, father, son, or brother.

Dec 2, 2017
I keep coming back to this. Dr Ford had to be perfect while he's an absolute mess, and it might not be enough.

I can't even begin to imagine what it's going to be like if he gets confirmed, with everyone remembering today. For decades.
They tore down Anita Hill because she had no patience for their bullshit and did not behave like men expect victims of sexual assault to behave(which of course is infuriating in itself since therr is no rulebook for victims) but the behaviour of this man is not befitting for a justice anf they are going to call it emotional and laud him for it.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Haha, what a meltdown.

Even in the very unlikely event that he is innocent... with the conduct he shows today and the partisan hack shit he says, he should never ever get anywhere close to a SC seat. He clearly isn't even fit for his current position.

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At this point, I'm just watching Allysa Milano shooting daggers with her eyes at Kavanaugh.

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He totally believes something could've happened to Dr. Ford, but ALSO he's mad at the Democrats on the committee unleashing it somehow?

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
if my father, or my "husband", or my brother, or my son attempted to rape someone? I'd treat them like this and they wouldn't be put on the SC.

Winston1

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This is insane. I've never seen anyone act like this on live TV, let alone a Supreme Court nominee.

Genesis

Oct 27, 2017
He's too emotionally unhinged for such an important lifetime position.
How could you vote for this guy after this public display?

zou

Oct 29, 2017
looool.

It's not fair that an allegation of sexual assault from way back would derail my nomination. think of your father or husband, don't they occasionally rape someone?

NullPointer

Oct 27, 2017
Mars
All of this drama and fighting -- all to avoid having an independent investigation into these allegations because the scheduling is bad with the mid terms coming up?

I mean, lets say for a moment that Kavanaugh is being 100% honest and this never happened. Why not allow an independent investigation?

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"I am innocent of this charge."

*proceeds to slam his book shut like a pouty baaaaaaaaaaaby*

Boss

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i want him to break down even further and make this explicitly known

i want the entire world to see behind this mask, this mask that is so commonly worn by so many deplorable abusers
I really hope Democrats aren't afraid of treating him like a hostile witness, and prosecuting him just like the Republicans did to the victim.

LordFish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
any second now hes gonna segue into how marvel merges with starwars for the ultimate crossover.

oh thank fuck he stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.