• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
The end of progress of America. The end of hope in America. The beginning of the end of what was left of American democracy.

Simply put, the end.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
by the way, collins voted no to try to save her seat

fuck every single republican in the US Congress

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
Least experienced SCJ in 30 years. I can't listen to her voice for the next 30 years.

ReggieBC

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible to pass laws limiting the terms of these justices?

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I know it's Halloween and all, but they didn't don't have to go so far to put an actual witch in government.

Masquerader

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
User banned (permanent): Calling for a political assassination
Someone just shoot her in 5 months or so

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
This election is literally it. I hope people remember that this time around when several were shouting "if you hate the nominee then at least vote for the SCOTUS" back in 2016 and some felt they couldn't hold their nose to do it. This is a major reminder that elections fucking matter.

Feb 1, 2018
Least experienced SCJ in 30 years. I can't listen to her voice for the next 30 years.

Her and kavanaugh are complete partisan hacks and have no place on any court, let alone the highest one in the US.

A dem trifecta senate/house/executive needs to impeach them both, or dilute them out with 5-6 more judges + term limits

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
I hope you liked your bodily rights, women

maybe we can get them back for you someday

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
for now

Give it a few months

That will have no impact on what just happened now. The only way she, or any Supreme Court Justice can be removed is via impeachment which requires a supermajority. That's impossible with the current map. A Biden adminstration won't court pack.

It's over.

ragolliangatan

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 31, 2019
The democrats need to hit the airwaves and remind the american people that Mitch McConnell couldn't find the time to sort out a stimulus bill that people and businesses desperately need but somehow managed to find time to push in an illegitimate Supreme Court justice.