• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
I cheesed the demon from the roof.
Sweet, beat some seven guy and find all the beads.
I think I downed everything I can in this run except for two headless monsters.

The last form of genichiro is either too easy or catches me off guard with something.

Sword Saint was annoying. Maybe I first started playing him when I was too tired but even today I had difficulty. Eventually I beat him and then scummed all the saves I could.

Nice! Good job beating the game. Now try the other route. It's shorter and has a different final battle.

Edit - I found this. It's pretty hilarious watching people rage because they don't know how the game works. I get it, it can be frustrating cause you don't know what you're doing wrong. I really think this game could have had a better tutorial. People are pissed cause they don't know how to play.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AypowgtDZf0

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Returning to this game for the first time since beating it in 2019 and oh my god what a gem. Just beat the Guardian Ape fight and that might be my favorite boss fight ever. Always thought I'd be trash returning to it but still got it! My first run took like 65 hours because I had never really played a FromSoft game before, and this one is going much smoother. Makes me realize how much smaller of a game it really is, especially compared to Elden Ring.

Young Liar

Nov 30, 2017
also recently just started the game again (although this is like my... 8th run?), and god does it rule to push genichiro's shit in on your first encounter with him.

oh and yeah playing this now on the ps5 with the rock solid 60fps and higher resolution is so good. i did get to experience a mostly stable 60fps on my low end gaming laptop, but with a lot of the graphics options turned down, so this ps5 back compat version is the ideal setup for me.

Small Red Boy

▲ Legend ▲
May 9, 2019
Are anyone elses steam achivements bugged for this game? I didn't get the achivement for the ending I got and only got the achivement for Gyoubu when I beat him for the second time on NG+, I suppose I am missing a few bosses achivements. I can live with it but its a bit annoying.