• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Would I able to run this decently on my R9 280x, 1080p of course? It's an old card but it could still run DkS III without issues.
I don't know the specifics, but the game seems to run on the same engine and a similar graphical fidelity compared to DkS 3, so I assume it should work more or less the same. Maybe you'll need to adjust some effect, but I don't think it will be that different performance-wise.

HelioJosh

Oct 27, 2017
VPN in US is working, unpacking now. ~20 mins
vP22o9a.png

Dec 6, 2017
US
I asked it who knows how many pages back and forgot about it again:

To anyone playing, how exactly does Auto Hide HUD work since I never used it in DSIII? I think Imp had explained that Partial Auto Hide only removes things like the XP bar but I wonder if you choose Auto Hide Full, when does it all pop up?

As in, every time an enemy marker pops up? Anything you hit the attack button?

diablo900t

Oct 27, 2017
Tampa, FL
For those that have unpack working via VPN, did you get a key from GreenManGaming? My key seems to be region locked. I can't even install it when using Japan VPN, says the game is not available in my territory.

benj

Oct 27, 2017
something odd happening now—it says I have 12.3gb/12.6gb. download speeds were miserable through the VPN so I swapped back and now it isn't downloading at all

what's up

Status
Not open for further replies.