Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspar

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I want MS to buy Sega so badly.

As nice as it would be to have Yakuza on PC, it will never happen, and probably for the best considering how big the PS4 and Switch audience is.

Realistically speaking though, considering some of the games that came out from previous Xbox/Sega partnerships during the Xbox OG days, I would be eager to see what could come from this.

Turn 10/Playground Games making a new Outrun would be the dream...

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Can you imagine the reaction?

We get the the final minutes of Microsoft's presser...

Phil Spencer: "Now before I finish up, a lot of you on social media and forums alike had your interest piqued by the official Sega twitter account posting pictures of their visit to our campus back in February.

Many wondered what the visit could be about. Well, it was a very successful meeting for all involved and we think you'll all be very excited about what came out of it.

We're very excited to share this with all of you..."

*room goes dark*

-1vtdTjI6C7w11oiU1t6IiMD7cn_6frrSAVs7H00NGeu6_fdJ2MqT1RaGgfwKax4acHgJXhjhuJI4lq-W9PORx_DiZjFcItxUOGvFfFzuEArbQPLZhHZUDz12c5zUsg=w336-h252-nc

Kinda like the OG Xbox BC announcement. The Xbox startup graphic and sound was so perfect for that moment.

Dreamcast would be an even bigger surprise, the best thing ever basically.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The most realistic scenario with Sega and MS is just Sega Forever program joining Gamepass. Which I think will be great!

twinturbo2

Oct 27, 2017
Jupiter, FL
If Sega's announcing anything tomorrow, it'll probably be backwards compatiblity related. Being able to play Panzer Dragoon Orta and JSRF on Xbox One with some X1X enhancements would make people happy.

Kodama

Banned
Feb 7, 2018
If Sega's announcing anything tomorrow, it'll probably be backwards compatiblity related. Being able to play Panzer Dragoon Orta and JSRF on Xbox One with some X1X enhancements would make people happy.
That would be awesome. I'd be down for an xbox to play those games. The only issue is jumping into that console this late into the game with no clue whether or not this will carry into next gen...

Apr 21, 2018
The most realistic scenario with Sega and MS is just Sega Forever program joining Gamepass. Which I think will be great!
It would be nice.
But i would bet for another project.

A new panzer dragoon

#Microsoft funded the spiritual sequel
#Grounding, the developer of Crimson Dragon is finishing Space Channel VR for Sega. (Former Sega members that work for Microsoft too)
#4 K Panzer Dragoon Orta was released right after the tweet on X.
#Panzer Dragoon is among the winners of Sega revival poll
#Panzer Dragoon Orta team seems fucking happy on 2018 twitter pics (a special meeting for the backward compatibility happened). They weren't simply smiling, they seem FUCKING happy... (as if they had a budget ? :) )

Nov 14, 2017
It would be nice.
But i would bet for another project.

A new panzer dragoon

#Microsoft funded the spiritual sequel
#Grounding, the developer of Crimson Dragon is finishing Space Channel VR for Sega. (Former Sega members that work for Microsoft too)
#4 K Panzer Dragoon Orta was released right after the tweet on X.
#Panzer Dragoon is among the winners of Sega revival poll
#Panzer Dragoon Orta team seems fucking happy on 2018 twitter pics (a special meeting for the backward compatibility happened). They weren't simply smiling, they seem FUCKING happy... (as if they had a budget ? :) )
Disappointing bump...

MegaMix

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Sega is getting back into the industry by teaming up with Microsoft to make one of their two upcoming Xboxes. Sounds neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.