• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
Knew a kid in high school with dwarfism. Kinda hard to tell between high school kid with dwarfism or young adult with dwarfism, tbh. It's the toddler toys that make me think this is staged though :P

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017
If it's a prank and they're both in on it, no harm, no foul, because it would have been planned out.

If it's a prank on the driver, well that's the risk the "kid" takes for acting like a perv for laughs.

If it's not a prank and wholly authentic, good on the driver.

Either way, good on the crowd. The immediate reaction was to protect the "kid" but as soon as they saw his face the entire crowd just dropped it like a hot rock.
Crowd were in on it.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Did the toys being comically tossed out the door first before the guy give it away?
If it's a prank and they're both in on it, no harm, no foul, because it would have been planned out.

If it's a prank on the driver, well that's the risk the "kid" takes for acting like a perv for laughs.

If it's not a prank and wholly authentic, good on the driver.

Either way, good on the crowd. The immediate reaction was to protect the "kid" but as soon as they saw his face the entire crowd just dropped it like a hot rock.
I'm just glad no one was seriously hurt especially children. I guess the toys being thrown out was somewhat of a giveaway, but everything else looked serious until the end.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I hope everyone in this video is fired and arrested.

Z7HeRxU.png

PROh1bited

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Clearly the thread title needs to be changed cause people here obviously don't watch/or read op's whatsoever.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Unironically better than most movies I have seen recently.
Now THIS is how you subvert expectations.

Oct 27, 2017
that fucked me up because i was like 'HWAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WI...uh... is that a full grown man?.... or... just a kid that has some kind of condition......should i acknowledge it.... fuck"

Status
Not open for further replies.