.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017

You cannot out-nice a Canadian. That is impossible by the laws of reality.

Nevermind that Canadians buy more American products than any other country. Nevermind the that there is only a 3% overall trade differential between both countries, the closest of any two allied nations in the world.

Don't poke a sleeping Moose, if you don't want antlers up your ass in retaliation

smfh

Mod Post:

https://www.resetera.com/posts/9968732/

Last edited by a moderator:

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
It's astounding how fucking dumb everything is right now. We've all been drug down to the level of the Commander in Chief who acts like a 7 year old. I hate this administration.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
Any restaurant still willing to serve this woman poutine has failed Democracy.

Revoke her Maple privileges.

Plutone

Oct 25, 2017
We never even mentioned anything about Canada burning down the White House until a few months ago. That's how gracious we were.

You're welcome, Canada.

Gaslighting motherfucks.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
fuck off

Canadians buy more Americans products than any other in the world

take advantage of what?

your biggest costumers?

Hey Canadians, halt all you cross-border shopping and halt any further vacationing in the US.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
Her voice breaking multiple times, practically laughing. You can't even fool yourself Sarah, you're not fooling anyone else.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
There will come a time where she denies her involvement with this administration.

There will come a time where she tries, like Spicer, to play the coyness card within media circles.

Never fucking forget this piece of trash for being a mouthpiece. In the same way I perceive Hitler, evil doesn't just happen because of one person - it takes many people to follow them and do their bidding.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
It's disheartening to think that now, just because she's said it, millions of Americans are literally going to rewrite their personal memories, history, and attitude towards Canada to suddenly view us as an age old enemy that has been a threat to the USA for years... just because a Republican said so. How did we get to the point where mere speech is enough to alter the consciousness of millions of Americans to change their view of the world, regardless of how long they held a previous view? How'd we get to a point where American free will is that soft and malleable?

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
It's disheartening to think that now, just because she's said it, millions of Americans are literally going to rewrite their personal memories, history, and attitude towards Canada to suddenly view us as an age old enemy that has been a threat to the USA for years... just because a Republican said so. How did we get to the point where mere speech is enough to alter the consciousness of millions of Americans to change their view of the world, regardless of how long they held a previous view? How'd we get to a point where American free will is that soft and malleable?

"We have always been at war with Canada."

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
It couldn't be more obvious than what's happening now that Putin has us by the balls. We've gone from "Those quirky but awesome people we love to the north." to "Those damn sneaky moose lovers have been abusing us for decades!" in less than 2 years. It's painful because it'll take decades to make up for this, and Trumps supporters eat this shit up.

McMahon

Banned
May 24, 2018
Los Angeles
"We have always been at war with Canada."
Canadian-Bacon.jpg

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This shit is getting old already. How long until the Trump administration finds another boogieman?

Pyramid Head

Oct 27, 2017
She's like Pinocchio but intead of her nose growing when she spouts bullshit her face seems to be shrinking to take up less real estate on her face.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Surprised I could understand any of that with all the shit that comes out of her mouth

Big orange baby wants to ruin all of his relationships with other countries, but we're the problem

Can we put tariffs on oil? We should put tariffs on oil.

Oct 27, 2017
We've been nice to mouthpieces for racist old conmen for too long too. We're gonna have to ask you to leave the country, Mrs. Sanders.

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
At this rate Canada will be sitting between the two axis nations of Russia and the USA. They should join the EU and start building up a nuclear arsenal.

Half joking.

meow

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
This country and administration is becoming a bigger joke day by day. If you could objectively measure a person's happiness, I'd bet Putin's is hovering somewhere near the top of the stack.

You have an administration that's willing to tell flat out lies and a huge base of people ignorant and malicious enough to believe it, plus another set of people who are willing to just hand wave it away. I had to take a break from twitter because I kept seeing people who were "former Democrats" or "independents" who were so sick of "how angry and hostile liberals have become", they've converted to Trump supporters. I literally cannot comprehend this level of fuckery.

GrooveCommand

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What fucking planet do you have to live on to believe this delusional garbage? The level of bullshit coming out of the WH is insane.

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I work in retail and I get more people asking everyday if they can buy Canadian products and produce over American and what their options are.

We Canadians don't appreciate Trumps scummy government and are willing to put up a fight.

Oct 25, 2017
This country and administration is becoming a bigger joke day by day. If you could objectively measure a person's happiness, I'd bet Putin's is hovering somewhere near the top of the stack.

You have an administration that's willing to tell flat out lies and a huge base of people ignorant and malicious enough to believe it, plus another set of people who are willing to just hand wave it away. I had to take a break from twitter because I kept seeing people who were "former Democrats" or "independents" who were so sick of "how angry and hostile liberals have become", they've converted to Trump supporters. I literally cannot comprehend this level of fuckery.

Those tweets are lies and pathetic attempts to sway stupid people.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
How does this woman's head not implode from the near-perfect vacuum inside it.

Can you imagine standing up and saying something that stupid out loud? Every day?