PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I hope her children cried. I want them to grow up realizing what absolute, hateful scum their mother is. Nothing would make me happier than knowing that she knows her children loathe her.

Nassudan

Oct 27, 2017
Good, fuck the entire Huckabee family.

LOL I wonder how many of those negative reviews are from people who would have never ate there anyway.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Shortly after, hundreds of reviews started flooding into The Red Hen's Yelp and Facebook pages from both Democrats and Republicans, ranging from one star to five stars. Most reviewers thanked the restaurant for taking a moral stand.

Lol, good.

Hokahey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So we support a restaurant owners right to deny service to someone based on their beliefs?

I can't agree with this.

Sarah Sanders is a liar and has a belief system I am staunchly opposed to, but public institutions should have no right to discriminate.

anamika

May 18, 2018
I hope her children cried. I want them to grow up realizing what absolute, hateful scum their mother is. Nothing would make me happier than knowing that she knows her children loathe her.

Come on now. Why this much hate? She's nothing but an idiot spokeswoman who talks shit to reporters. She's not the one making the decisions. There are far, far worse people out there in the world doing more vile things.

Her children are innocent in all this anyway.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
I'd settle for them merely realizing that their mother's doing something wrong and loathing her in time. It's not their fault they have a lying, fascism enabling asshole for a mother. She deserves to cry, but they don't. They're just kids.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
So we support a restaurant owners right to deny service to someone based on their beliefs?

I can't agree with this.

Sarah Sanders is a liar and has a belief system I am staunchly opposed to, but public institutions should have no right to discriminate.

Yes. They have the rightt to deny service. They can do it as they, or the active manager on duty, please.

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017

I can't agree with this.

A restaurant isn't a public institution. If bakers get to refuse service to gay people, I don't see why a restaurant can't refuse to serve a bigot.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017

I can't agree with this.

Restaurants absolutely have a right to discriminate. Just not based on religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, race, disability, age, etc. Being a lying scumbag isn't a protected class.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017

I can't agree with this.

Took a while, but here is a level headed response that I can agree with.

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I can't agree with this.

They have the right to refuse service.
Political party isn't a protected class, they can refuse the fuck out of her and her ilk.

Planx

Oct 27, 2017

I can't agree with this.

Was Sarah Sanders told to leave because of how she looked or acted, or was she told to leave because of her actions in her, very public, job? The former is discriminatory and has no place in society, the latter is just desserts for being a horrible human being.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I can't agree with this.

Thankfully evil isn't protected from being "discriminated" against in the law.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017

I can't agree with this.

Last I checked, being the Mouth of Sauron isn't a protected class. So fuck her and her family.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
This is great, but I worry that this will result in exactly the same kind of Yelp bombing that has destroyed the bad businesses.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They should have sat her at the table, taken away her kids and locked them in a cage - AKA the kids play area.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant

I can't agree with this.

This is a protest, not discrimination. The difference lies in the relative power of the actors.

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I can't agree with this.

Took a while, but here is a level headed response that I can agree with.

LUL. Knew these types of posts would show up sooner or later.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I can't agree with this.

Being republican isn't a protected class.

scorcho59

Oct 28, 2017
The amount of sympathy for her "ordeal", her "plight" is amazing on Twitter, the same people who don't give a fuck about these lost children are now outraged by a woman who couldn't have dinner at a restaurant. So stupid

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017

I can't agree with this.

Uh, yes they do. Sarah Sanders isn't part of a protect minority. Every business has the right to refuse service to anyone for any LEGAL reason.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Was Sarah Sanders told to leave because of how she looked or acted, or was she told to leave because of her actions in her, very public, job? The former is discriminatory and has no place in society, the latter is just desserts for being a horrible human being.

Hell, Sanders herself says it's because she works for Trump. And jobs are DEFINITELY not a protected class. Saying "I don't want someone who works for Trump eating at my restaurant" is absolutely not against the law.