• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Just heard someone blaring his show this morning at my job. Better watch out for that guy's state of mind today.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
My thoughts go to his family for losing that cash cow Hope he never rests and burns in the fiery pits of hell where he belongs and never gets a moment in peace for the rest of eternity,
source.gif

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
It is what it is

Has he even had any pull in the last couple of years? Feel like we don't hear his name like we used to

He shouldn't ... but ... He has still had more pull than he deserves. Trump gave him the presidential medal of freedom last year at some point, an then Trump also "hosted" his radio show for like 4 hours one day. Which is jsut crazy. But w/e. Crazy times.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Just going to say this now.

Biden will likely share condolences. He's president and that's just expected. No, we don't need a thread on it.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
He did so much damage to our country. He won't be missed.

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, I'm not going to cheer someone's death, but I will be grateful that he'll never spew his bullshit again. He did a lot of damage to the social fabric of America.

Beefsquid

Oct 27, 2017
USA
It's a shame this didn't happen 30 years ago before he could send my parents down the road of becoming qanon freaks. At least he's dead now.

xem

Oct 31, 2017
Very saddened to hear. My prayers are with his loved ones. I hope others dont treat hate with hate. Will never celebrate a death, a creation of God. Sad indeed. I hope he was close to the Lord in the end.

Realyst

Oct 27, 2017
It's against my nature to celebrate the death of another human being, so I'll just celebrate the fact that he can no longer directly poison anyone else's mind.