• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I held off on buying the first one because I heard it's only 6-8 hours long. Is this true? I'm waiting for it to drop below $20.

Oct 29, 2017
What kind of game is this? The screenshots I seen look incredible

And I know, I know, I can just google or watch a review, but I would rather go in blind

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
I loved this game, but I don't think I would like to have the same characters. I hope they change it up a bit, but I also leave it up to them to decide where to go. They knocked it out of the park with the original game, so I'm all for whatever they come up with.

ashtaar

Oct 27, 2017
Loved Plague Tale, I can't imagine how they could make a direct sequel but I'm into whatever game they make next

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
It's a great ending, with just enough left in the final shot to have you wondering what happens next but I would love something original again from them and continuing to have a female protagonist.