• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
The first leak for TWAU2 and Batman's Telltale Shadow Editions started on this exact subreddit and they all turned out to be true, but now we have more.

There will be a TWAU2 teaser trailer & small developer update video about a minute in length.

Confirmed cast includes Adam Harrington, Erin Yvette, Gavin Hammon, Melissa Hutchison, Nick Apostolides, Troy Baker, Dave Fennoy Ashley Burch, Cree Summers, Patrick Warburton

2 years after the first game. 5 episodes. Primarily set in NYC but Bigby will travel to a small town in Vermont to investigate a Fable who went missing at some point in the story. Snow White will be playable in certain sections.

Releases on PS4, PS5, Xbox One and X, and PC. No Switch. Release date is planned for Winter 2021.

jrPkooQ.png

OP
OP

Raigor

May 14, 2020

HellofaMouse

Oct 27, 2017
ADHOC, a new studio formed by Telltale staff.

variety.com

Former Telltale Devs Form AdHoc Studio, Continue Adventure Game Legacy (EXCLUSIVE)

The death of Telltale Games left a vacuum, and the game industry is starting to figure out how best to fill it. While Skybound is carrying “The Walking Dead: The Final Season” to its conclusion, what happens next for the franchise and games like it is a question mark.

Former telltale people, thats good to hear

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
On one hand HOLY FUCK but on the other I actually quite enjoy the episodic format and how it makes the game last months and months rather than being over in a flash in a few days.

But I mean I absolutely will be binging these episodes if this is true lmao.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
ADHOC, a new studio formed by Telltale staff.

variety.com

Former Telltale Devs Form AdHoc Studio, Continue Adventure Game Legacy (EXCLUSIVE)

The death of Telltale Games left a vacuum, and the game industry is starting to figure out how best to fill it. While Skybound is carrying “The Walking Dead: The Final Season” to its conclusion, what happens next for the franchise and games like it is a question mark.
It's both the revived Telltale and Adhoc making it I believe

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
the best Telltale game

I didn't much care for Bigby's design in the teaser they put out a while ago though. If that image is supposed to be from the game looks like they'd have walked it back anyways.

metalgear89

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Glad they are releasing everything in one go, will be day one for me. Also please tales of borderlands 2 next.

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
Yessss

Please Tales from the Borderlands 2 next. That game was way too good to not get a sequel. There were some leaks for a Tales from the Borderlands remake (with an extra episode) and then Tales from the Borderlands 2 a while ago but heard nothing about it since

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That's awesome. Didnt even know this was a thing. Last I remember hearing is this being announced during the time the studio shut down

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Tales From The Borderlands has been receiving a lot of updates on the Steam database lately too.

community.telltale.com

TFTB returning to stores on February 17th for PC, PS4 and Xbox One - rated for Switch in Taiwan

Previous title: Tales from the Borderlands is receiving updated builds potential return to shelves Original Title:
I don't ask for much, but this is something I NEED ASAP. Tales was the best Telltale game ever (maybe tied with TWAU, I guess)

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
As in all episodes over the winter, or all episodes at once?

If they're all coming at once why call the game episodic?

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I completely forgot this was even announced. I really hope all episodes at once is a thing, fucking hate episodic content.

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
Yessss

Please Tales from the Borderlands 2 next. That game was way too good to not get a sequel. There were some leaks for a Tales from the Borderlands remake (with an extra episode) and then Tales from the Borderlands 2 a while ago but heard nothing about it since
Tales from the Borderlands bombed hard so I don't think it's happening but I would love it if it did. It was Telltale's best game by far.

Shirkelton

Aug 20, 2020
The Wolf Among Us was probably the only Telltale game I enjoyed outside of The Walking Dead's first season and I'd really love the chance to play through a full season at launch.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Bigby is back!

Hopefully on Steam too, logos are too cut out or it just says PC? But we'll see.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Very good news. Hopefully it's not an EGS exclusive, but I can wait another year if so.