• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Damn sending your GaaS game to die on PC by putting it on the Epic store. Nevermind everyone got bamboozled lmao.

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
Those games were not cross-gen though. This fake was about a Rocksteady game that would be released on current and next generation platforms, while Sony and Microsoft have yet to properly announce them.

Anyway, that fake was quite obvious.
Even if Outlaws itself is fake, the fact that it's coming on next generation platforms even though they haven't announced them isn't anything new. Some 2013 games were announced as coming to "PC, PS3, X360, and next generation consoles". I clearly recall ACIV: Black Flag doing that.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe the old PC game Outlaws is being redone by Rocksteady!
51GRZ16A4PL._SX342_.jpg
jk lol

Joke aside, whatever this will be, i'm down for another Rocksteady game.

Parker

Feb 5, 2018
Despite the video leak being debunked. The fact that it was removed from the batman arkham subreddit may imply the copyright holders took it down.

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
Despite the video leak being debunked. The fact that it was removed from the batman arkham subreddit may imply the copyright holders took it down.
Yup, it's a pretty sure bet that this Rocksteady "outlaws" game exists.

When there is smoke, there is fire.

Deleted member 21

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Considering the initial promo image is a cheap fake and it doesn't take much to fake a placeholder boxart, I'll close this for now

Status
Not open for further replies.