delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Authorities say they've been trying to serve Giuliani with the indictment for several weeks, but have yet to find him. He is required to appear in court, in Arizona, within the next several days. An arrest warrant could be issued if he does not appear.

Rudolph W. Giuliani, according to the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser, owns a condo at 315 South Lake Drive in West Palm Beach. It was purchased in February of 2010 for $1.4M. He was apparently last seen in that area before disappearing.

bocanewsnow.com

Rudy Giuliani Is Missing, Last Seen In Palm Beach County - BocaNewsNow.com

BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com

Regardless, I hoped no deaths are involved.

Stencil

Mailing Out Their Business
Oct 30, 2017
USA
AP20324644343935.jpg

El_Dabrah

Feb 18, 2024
My response to reading this. Roll eyes, shake head, deep sigh, feel kinda sort of bad. That's all I got.

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I'm sure he's on some wacky road trip and he'll show in Arizona at the last minute having learned to take responsibility for his actions.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No doubt that branded coffee killed him. That stuff's probably made out of recycled shoe leather and dirt

Dalamar86

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Unless someone stole his Twitter account hes doing fine somewhere. He just posted about an episode of his show not thirty minutes ago.

Guess that was a scheduled tweet though.

FrostweaveBandage

Unshakable Resolve
Sep 27, 2019
Giuliani has massive alcohol problems. So it is not out of the realm of possibility that he has offed himself inadvertently.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
I love the downward spiral from America's Mayorto Russian Operative on the run from the law.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
So not actually missing, just hiding from authorities. Still, must be close to rock bottom to hide like this.