VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC

Rezzzz

Aug 7, 2023
It only took one day after doing his coffee grift to just go full mask off. Well he's kinda been mask off for a while, but he's just self destructing now.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
undefined-Imgur.jpg

Psyborg

Aug 6, 2018
All right, listen up, ladies and gentlemen, our fugitive has been on the run for ninety minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground, barring injuries, is 4 miles per hour. That gives us a radius of six miles. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every hair salon, brothel, dye warehouse, four seasons, massage parlor, jerk store, and any other place you can buy hair dye or towels in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is Rudy Giuliani. Go get him.

😅

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
The tweet was basically him bragging about evading the summons, claiming if they can't find him by tomorrow morning they have to give up (and also admit the vote count was fraudulent?), with a picture of everyone he is hiding with, hanging out in the place where he is hiding. lol

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
His tweet reads like he's a chaotic fantasy character who, if found, is going to try to weasel out of being caught by demanding the authorities solve three riddles before they apprehend him.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
I want to believe the photo had metadata or one of the people in it posted their location on their own social media. Anyway, I just hope the photo is what made it happen right then.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Like… this probably isn't what happened, but the timing sure makes it seem like he posted that stupid ass tweet, and with that information, they immediately found him and served him lmao

Badgerst

Oct 27, 2017
I want to believe the photo had metadata or one of the people in it posted their location on their own social media. Anyway, I just hope the photo is what made it happen right then.

100 percent it was.
AG office woulda use the NSA to track that tweet or any idiot retweets.
Rudy played himself.
dumbass