xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
The Hill:
Roger Stone shares image of himself and Trump as 'Space Force' wearing swastikas

Roger Stone on Monday shared a digitally altered and since-deleted image on Instagram of himself, President Trump and several other people serving in or aligned with the administration wearing spacesuits with swastikas on them.

The photo also includes a swastika in the upper right corner and the words "Space Force" and "in space no one can hear you lie."

The image was previously posted by critics of the administration on social media, but Stone appeared to decide that he wanted to appropriate it. He has since deleted the post.

"I love this — proud to be in this crew — but the only lies being told are by liberal scumbags," Stone wrote as the post's caption.

The photo also includes Vice President Pence, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani and White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1029382303133454336

The post comes as special counsel Robert Mueller appears to be focusing in on Stone as part of his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Stone has been under public scrutiny over his connections to WikiLeaks and Guccifer 2.0, the hacking persona that the special counsel says was a front for Russian intelligence officers.

In recent weeks, Mueller and his team have sought testimony from several individuals connected to Stone, including political satirist Randy Credico and Kristin Davis, the former leader of an upscale prostitution ring who is better known as the "Manhattan Madam."

Stone said on Monday that he would be willing to cooperate with Mueller's investigation but added that "there is no circumstance" in which he intends to testify against Trump.

"First of all, I have nothing that I could say about him that would be negative. Secondarily, I'm just not going to do that," Stone said during an appearance on CNN's "Outfront."

The large swastika in the top right corner of the image was always there, it wasn't added to the screenshot later:
DkkZvvDW0AAUKi0.jpg

Not a great month for Stone, previous thread from 8/3: Roger Stone may be in some legal trouble...

Last edited:

phonicjoy

Banned
Jun 19, 2018
I had no idea the dude was that far gone. I mean its pretty obvious he's an asshole, but there was always something tongue in cheek about him..

Deleted member 22490

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
"That's not a swastika. Those are just a collection of capital Lagos arranged in a random sequence to demonstrate our love for the vacuum of space" - SHS probably during tomorrow's briefing

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is like a 'choose your own adventure' story only every time we go to choose the worst option, a newer and even worse option appears.

mugwhump

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
So the pic was made by critics, and he retweeted without noticing/ caring about the swastikas? Lol

Oct 25, 2017
Look, not to defend the guy (he's an asshole and I hope he gets what's coming to him), but I think he's saying that he is proud to be lumped in with the rest of the people in the photo, not necessarily that he would be a proud member of the nazi space force.

But yeah it's a really really terrible look.

Oct 25, 2017
It's not a swastika, it's a pinwheel powered by a space rocket. It's supposed to represent the future of clean energy. Republicans are big on that.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He probably didn't notice the swastikas. However, the fact that he would even post that in the first place is beyond dumb.

DklN8n3W0AARP45.jpg

lol yeah that large swastika in the top right corner is hard to see...
Oh shit, nevermind. I thought that was blown up by the re-tweeter. If that's what the picture looked like originally, holy shit.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When you try to piss off the liberals by embracing their insults but end up embracing Nazism....

Wait that's Trump's whole thing.

Sagat

Alt-Account
Aug 13, 2018
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He probably didn't notice the swastikas. However, the fact that he would even post that in the first place is beyond dumb.

Why would you give a man with a history of racist behavior the benefit of the doubt in this situation? How could he not have noticed the Swastikas?

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
How did you not notice the giant swastika? I thought that it might have been part of the image blown up from the patch on their chest, but that's so blatant.

I mean, I get that old people don't know how to internet good, but he noticed enough that it was a picture that was suppose to be mocking them since he referenced that part about them supposed to be liars.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine the cognitive dissonance it takes to call someone a "libtard" when you failed to recognize a giant swastika. And also 7 other smaller swastikas.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
I vote Roger Stone most likely to start screaming "Heil Hydra! Heil Hydra! Heil Hydra!" at his grand jury hearing. The dude is a true believer and all of his friends are just as bad.