Oct 22, 2020
This reminds me of the first time I read about Pretty Little Liars - a show that was batshit insane and totally different from what I assumed it was.

Only on coke. Lots and lots of coke.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Every time I think this show can't get more insane they somehow prove me wrong.

Can't wait to see the season finale lol.

Oct 25, 2017
I have not watched this show but over the years I have heard a lot about it. And I can say with confidence that I have never understood a single thing people say when they talk about it, or even the basic premise. Zero comprehension.

Mar 15, 2019
Brazil
I have not watched this show but over the years I have heard a lot about it. And I can say with confidence that I have never understood a single thing people say when they talk about it, or even the basic premise. Zero comprehension.

strong late 20s-looking guy is in high school but is in doubt whether he should pursue football or music, oh shit it seems like there's a murderer in town, he and his group of friends including a "weirdo" (a guy in a beanie) and two late 20s-looking girls should solve this mystery

seven seasons later, multiversal shit is happening and the world will end, a friend of the group which is also the aliexpress scarlet witch will save us

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Just watched it myself and cackled at the twist. My hate watch somehow became enjoyable at some point during the most recent season. What a dumb show lol

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
But to go from murder mystery to this? So was Archie's dad killed by a time traveling alien who is a descendant of Jughead?

Honestly, I think Luke Perry's death, and Fred Andrews being killed off for real in the universe with Shannen Doherty just happening to be the person who showed up to tell Archie what happened, was the moment the show skipped the rails and wound up on its current trajectory. Once Luke Perry was gone, all the show's limiters were officially removed.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Ah, so they're *definitely* setting stuff up for the inevitable Archie VS Predator season, right?

51mXWqzOhVL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Riverdale is truly special. And we won't be seeing anything like it anytime soon.

Oct 25, 2017
strong late 20s-looking guy is in high school but is in doubt whether he should pursue football or music, oh shit it seems like there's a murderer in town, he and his group of friends including a "weirdo" (a guy in a beanie) and two late 20s-looking girls should solve this mystery

seven seasons later, multiversal shit is happening and the world will end, a friend of the group which is also the aliexpress scarlet witch will save us
Lo2Ka8h.gif

wollywinka

Feb 15, 2018
Riverdale is my guilty pleasure. My son just rolls his eyes when he see it on my Netflix homepage. I enjoyed the finale, with the exception of the singing. I will be sad to see it go (unlike some of the cast).

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
Riverdale is my guilty pleasure. My son just rolls his eyes when he see it on my Netflix homepage. I enjoyed the finale, with the exception of the singing. I will be sad to see it go (unlike some of the cast).
What musical was the song from? And is there really an American Psycho musical for the episode that happened before in this season?

Can't wait for the Alex Meyer review.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Do people care that the show is nonsense now? lol

It seems so quaint when it was just a murder mystery Twin Peaks thing.

Oct 27, 2017
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the reason why the comic of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina just fucking stopped a few years ago in the middle of a really cool arc?

Forgive me, again, if I am further incorrect in that isn't the dude who is the showrunner for Riverdale and the awful Netflix Chilling Adventure show the dude who wrote the Chilling Adventures comic? I really don't know you go from the comic to all this.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017

I stopped watching during season 3 or 4 because it sucked and clearly it hasn't gotten any better.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the reason why the comic of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina just fucking stopped a few years ago in the middle of a really cool arc?

Forgive me, again, if I am further incorrect in that isn't the dude who is the showrunner for Riverdale and the awful Netflix Chilling Adventure show the dude who wrote the Chilling Adventures comic? I really don't know you go from the comic to all this.

Technically, kind of. Though more than anything I imagine it was the guy getting promoted to the head of Archie Comics that kind of killed the Chilling comics.

Dec 30, 2020
lmao this show

it was never normal this show was weird af all the way back in season 1, here's archie about to film a gangbang video

latest

it went off the rails from there after slowly morphing into Sons of Anarchy, then I guess some superhero shit I stopped watching around the time Cheryl became Red Arrow and now I guess she's Scarlet Witch
OMG. This image. PLEASE tell me that Archie's cult is called 'The Red Heads.'

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Remember the Riverdale spinoff? I swear it was canceled after like 2 eps

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I hate watched the Flash for 9 seasons, but even this show had me dip years ago lol

Curufinwe

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DE
Whenever I watch this show my wife gets up and leaves the room after something ridiculous happens, so she only lasts a minute or two.

Curufinwe

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DE

KJ Apa was only 19 when they filmed season 1. Lili Reinhardt was 20.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
50f9f3hevza51.jpg

Y'all remember when the serial killer genes were like, the craziest thing in Riverdale ?

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
Ah Riverdale, what I tell my friends is the show that keeps on giving. If you watch this show with the proper lens and mindset, which is to see just how far off the rails each new season will go, it's damn entertaining.

Season 1 is actually pretty normal and kind of a teenage Twin Peaks vibe which is what got me to check it out in the first place but then season 2 starts getting weird and season 3 is when it gets crazy. Four is mostly back to being a murder mystery but then 5 ups the crazy meter and season 6 out crazies 5! You just shake your head when it gets super silly and say "Oh Riverdale, this is so you" as you laugh. I will miss this show when it's gone.

wollywinka

Feb 15, 2018
What musical was the song from? And is there really an American Psycho musical for the episode that happened before in this season?

Can't wait for the Alex Meyer review.
Not sure where this week's song came from. It was gruesome. And, yes, there was an American Psycho song, "Killing Spee". Kevin sang it. Whenever he sings, his fast vibrato makes me want to claw my ears off.

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017