Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I don't want to waste my limited quarantine time on a rewatch. I'll wait until I'm back at work and want something to absorb my hatred/feel better I don't hate it as much.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
See the smart play would have been to just not release it. Or ever publicly acknowledge its existence ever again.

I think the only redeeming aspect of IX is that it kind of united the fandom somewhat in a universal hatred. Were you Pro-TLJ or Against-TLJ? It doesn't matter because y'all agreed that IX was an abomination.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Nah, im good. Glad I diidnt waste my money in the theater for this since I was fast forwarding when I watched it at home. A big budget blockbuster, Star Wars, no less and I could not wait to get to the end.

Retromess

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 9, 2017
I wish I had waited to see this movie for (mostly) free. I regret paying to see that trash pile in the theater. :(

But hey good news for people who liked it or haven't seen it and wanted to form their own opinion!

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
See the smart play would have been to just not release it. Or ever publicly acknowledge its existence ever again.

I think the only redeeming aspect of IX is that it kind of united the fandom somewhat in a universal hatred. Were you Pro-TLJ or Against-TLJ? It doesn't matter because y'all agreed that IX was an abomination.
Everything in this post is ridiculous

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
I hope no one complains about shit posts in other Star Wars threads. I'll check it out, had some great scenes and it's some time to kill. Not a huge Star Wars fans but I've enjoyed the new stuff for the most part.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I didn't absolutely hate it (keeping in mind I went in with very low expectations and read the leaks) but what an uninspiring wet fart of an ending to the Skywalker Saga. I'm not sure I'll ever see it or even think about it again. History will not be kind to this movie. I imagine it'll be looked upon the same way Matrix Revolutions was.

zoltek

Oct 25, 2017
Very excited to see it again. The first time around was heavily influenced by 40 years of nostalgia. One of the best movie watching experiences in my life even though the logical part of my brain knew the film was objectively not very good. Interested to see how a second viewing will go over.