• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Yes yes yes, I'm aware. I got dogpiled for it, I don't know how many more times I can get replied to when I admitted to a mistake. All I wanted to do was joke around and make people laugh.

Just get the moderators to tag me with "Lil failure" or something so everyone can have a laugh at my expense.

You made me laugh out loud. Mission accomplished!

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
I heard it was $2m to get a trump pardon

Giuliani can't afford it because Trump won't pay him his fees.

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
The rumor was he was gonna pardon a bunch of people today, right? I wonder who else will make the list. I'd hope Snowden and maybe Assange but I don't think Trump would bother despite that being a way to at least add something palatable on top of the shit sundae that's been his term.

M.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Lil Weezy is a lucky ass dumbass.

Yeeeeaaaaaaah! Whhhhhaaaaaat? Oooookaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy?

Edit - I'm stupid wrong Lil'

Double Edit - I apologize for my stupid comment in mistaking Lil' Wayne for "Lil' Jon". I had never heard of little Wayne before this and made a stupid assumption that it was Lil' Jon because I failed to research and come to my own conclusion on this. I take full responsibility for my mistakes and will keep this post up to remind myself that I can be fucking stupid sometimes. I fucked up, I admitted it. I just wanted to make people laugh or make a relevant joke, but became the joke.

Lol this poster. What kind of racist nonsense is that? Living under a fucking rock for the last 20 years only to emerge with a racist ass joke.

All black people look the same to him so he thought it would be funny to pull a "travis scott who?" but then pretend to be ignorant. fucking soooo transparent and NOT funny except for how not slick you are.

Last edited:

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
If the pardon list is just shitty celebrities, and not traitors, war criminals, and family, I'll consider that a win.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Trump only cares about celebrities and people who can have a favor owed to them. Giuliani and Bannon clearly have NOTHING to offer to Trump so there is no reason to help them.

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
I still assume the really bad pardons are to come tonight and tomorrow morning.

Though it's possible he decided not to pardon his kids because the optics could make it hard for their planned upcoming political runs.

Nexus2049

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Lol this poster. What kind of racist nonsense is that? Living under a fucking rock for the last 20 years only to emerge with a racist ass joke.

All black people look the same to him so he thought it would be funny to pull a "travis scott who?" but then pretend to be ignorant. fucking soooo transparent and NOT funny except for how not slick you are.
I'm sorry, I don't know the OPs intentions, but I'm not sure how you can reasonably start calling him a racist for confusing the names Lil Wayne and Lil Jon. He even corrected himself and admitted his mistake.

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
I'm sorry, I don't know the OPs intentions, but I'm not sure how you can reasonably start calling him a racist for confusing the names Lil Wayne and Lil Jon. He even corrected himself and admitted his mistake.
Yeah, it's like mistaking Kevin Costner with Kevin Sorbo (first two ones that came to mind), it's not about ethnicity, but their similar names.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I agree with this. Every time I see the name Travis Scott, I think for a second that people are talking about Travis Barker.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017

Nah, you can't jump to these kinds of conclusions based on this shit.

I'm half black, grew up in a black household, and I thought the same fucking thing till the poor dude got called out for his mistake.

Chill the fuck out. Dude apologized for an honest mistake. Not everyone looks up everything when they already think they have it right.

Jesus, I'm all for coming down on some racist fucks, but this is not it. Stop derailing the thread for this stupid shit.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
Pardoning Steve Bannon would be a mistake for Trump. He can sink him if he is called to testify, and Bannon would almost certainly be.

SimplyComplex

May 23, 2018
Wayne's political views are absolutely ass backwards but I don't really wanna see him go back to jail. But he probably should go back to jail in order to get his drug habit/lifestyle in order like he did back in 2010/11.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
It's not surprising that Trump would pardon Lil Wayne because Lil Wayne shared Trump propaganda for a year that Trump had some sort of ... criminal justice reform bill, the Platinum Plan, which never existed, and this like ... kinda meme started on the internet that Trump had some criminal justice reform plan. He didn't. He pardoned a couple friends of celebrities, at the request of those celebrities. And that's all. Trump's criminal justice reform plan is like his infrastructure plan, or his testing plan, or his Health Care plan. They don't exist. But if you get enough celebrity sycophants to talk about it to their fans, their fans can come around to believing it exists.

I'm surprised Trump followed through pardoning Lil Wayne though, because he lost re-election I figure he'd stiff Lil Wayne for the free propaganda. I suspect Trump expects something more in return for the pardon.

Someone posted about this before but lmao

If this guy is on the list, I fucking called it and posted about it here. I actually thought Trump was going to run with that as a re-election strategy.

Last edited:

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Well I was wrong on the dates.

0w6ohH.png

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018

The fuck is wrong with you? You have no idea what I'm thinking and how I think. I'm really sick of this forum jumping to the worst case scenario that they concocted into shit head and rolling with it, like you know my intentions like some sort of mind reader. I made a mistake and owned it based off a name. I can fucking guarantee you've mistaken people before without the burden of being called a racist.