Muitnorts

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Housemarque don't miss. Should be a fantastic game.
Them being gold now makes me more confident they'll have a solidly locked frame rate too that was the main concern for me based on a few slightly wonky moments in footage they showed earlier.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Everything about this game is so interesting and intriguing. From the protagonist to the world, the PT house sections and then the actual roguelike gameplay. Man, hype levels are sky high

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
It comes out a day after my bday so hopefully it's amazing! I got faith it'll be at the very least good

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
grats to them! Looks like an interesting game, and its neat (as a PS5 owner) that Sony isn't backtracking on PS5 exclusives being backported to PS4.

Any info on file size? I hope Sony has firmware support for NVME soon, at this point I am not buying any new PS5 game because my SSD is almost full. I've gotta finish a few games and decide what to do about call of duty, plus Tony hawk has a PS5 patch this weekend.

bes.gen

Nov 24, 2017
nice, game is giving resogun combat in third person vibes. which is exciting, and intimidating at the same time lol.
hope it turns out great.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
I have big expectations for this one after Resogun and Nex Machina. Don't have doubts it'll review well. RE Village is so close to this game and i may have to pick it up month later tho.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Waiting for reviews, but it certainly looks cool.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Did they mention if this game will have multiplayer? I feel like this game would be fun af with online PVP or even online CO-OP.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I won't be able to play this for a while, but I'm excited the more I see of it. The combat looks sublime and Housemarque deserves a big hit.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Crossing my fingers for them, as I don't have much faith in its commercial success. I don't have a PS5 yet, but I'll chip in if I have additional funds available. Housemarque deserves a hit.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Congrats to Housemarque!

giphy.gif

bug

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Paris
User Banned (Permanently): Platform Warring; Trolling; Prior Ban for the Same; Account in Junior Phase.
Gamepass?

Jakartalado

Oct 27, 2017
SĂŁo Paulo, Brazil
Massive props to Sony for actually releasing big games on PS5 even with COVID screwing everything up. Demon's, Returnal and Ratchet soon is pretty amazing.

I'll extend this....

Massive props to Insomniac Games. Seriously... they shipped Miles Morales on 3 platforms, for the next gen with three performance modes and all of them are not even close to ANY triple AAA released.

They shipped Spiderman Remaster at the same time with the same performance profiles.

And they are probably on target for the third release in less than 9 months after Miles Morales with Ratchet Riftapart.

ARE YOU GUYS INSANE?!?!?!??!?

Pleasant!

Nov 1, 2017
Don't think I've directly paid for a Housemarque game before between PS+ and humble bundle, so maybe i'm due. Looks great and chaotic.

The GOAT

Nov 2, 2017
I'm really not a fan of bullet hell games, but I feel compelled to try this, since it's a PS5 exclusive.