• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mogster7777

Oct 27, 2017
I can't hear Nemesis say "STARS" i have watched this trailer many times and apparently he says it when shes escaping that corridor that leads outside but I never heard anything like that?

Manu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Lara Croft didn't invent tank tops and pants. This Jill actually looks like someone who was caught getting ready to flee a zombie ridden city.

Yeah yeah her original design is iconic but this one actually makes sense for the setting. I'll take the latter any day.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
MY FUCKING BOY THERE HE IS

ELbrLSyU8AICrH3
ViSuAls ArE OfF

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some stupid ass posts in here. Normal jeans and a tank top are apparently ripping off the fashion of other games. SMH

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
I like how Capcom has been announcing these. Reveal trailer within a year of release with a date at the end.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope the 'Project Resistance' part of it isn't taking much resources, I care absolutely zero about it and likely won't touch it, so I'd prefer most of the efforts going into the actual remake.

Pretty sure it's two different teams with the resistance part being outsourced.

I don't know wtf people are smoking saying it looks rushed or worse than 2. Can't wait till April

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
We get a remake of one of the most amazing Resident Evil games and people in here spouting "graphics look rough" shit from some 3000 bitrate youtube stream XD

Never change ERA

Espeix

Dec 5, 2018
Ngl, was not a fan of that trailer at all. Screens look really good though. I hope we get a second trailer.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if there will be an option to play with the original soundtrack again.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure it's two different teams with the resistance part being outsourced.

I don't know wtf people are smoking saying it looks rushed or worse than 2. Can't wait till April
Oh don't get me wrong I'm not saying it looks rushed, I think it looks just as good as RE2 as far as I'm concerned.

Good to know the Project Resistance is entirely a different thing.

serdarkny

Nov 10, 2018
Trailer looked pretty bad but these screenshots are great never just judge graphics by the compressed trailer.

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
We get a remake of one of the most amazing Resident Evil games and people in here spouting "graphics look rough" shit from some 3000 bitrate youtube stream XD

Never change ERA

Youtube comments are not much better. I've just read this was being rushed, all the assets are the same as RE2, Jill looks like a man.

modestb

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Okay yeah the trailer is definitely a bit weird. Some great stills here but it seemed a little odd in motion. Also yes, Jill looks too much like Lara Croft here. We need to get that sweater out!

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Ok so it's not 1st person. That was just a weird stylistic choice for the trailer.
I'm interested in the game (though not at release, get that date to fuck) but I don't think that was a good debut trailer.
Honestly, I didn't think it was a great trailer either - the Jill reveal was cool but beyond that it just felt like a big-ol hodge podge of locations, zombies and explosions sprinkled with random dialogue.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I've only ever bought one other Collector's Edition cause they're generally too expensive for me but I am seriously considering this one just for that statue. Plus, since I loved RE2 and am really excited for this one too, sure. My only problem is that most CE's statues don't actually look that good... For those who have the RE2 CE, in case it's indicative of this one's quality, how's the statue?

Voyevoda

Nov 1, 2017
Paris, France
It'd be cool if you could switch between TPS and FPS (like TEW2 after the update), and play FPS in VR.

RE VII in VR is one of my most memorable horror experiences ever, so I wouldn't say no to more of that.

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of a bad and confusing trailer, honestly, but I'm loving the character re-designs. I hope they get the music right this time. RE2R music was really disappointing...please give us some remixed RE3 tracks, especially the save room.

Zeouter

Oct 27, 2017
Ireland
Pretty disappointed in the the trailer, wasn't upsetting or scary which is how even just the menu video reel on the original 3 makes me feel.
Performances sounded cheesier than RE2's remake too.. :(

(Totally happy with Jill's costume)

Oct 28, 2017
Brad is too calm for my liking. He should be scared shitless.

HE'S AFTER STARS MEMBERS. THERE'S NO ESCAPE!

I get the feeling when he dies he'll go out in some brave way rather than JILL HEEEELP too.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
Man, Raccoon City looks (thankfully) so much better in this than RE2make. That was one of my main worries.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
So, what is the reason that a tube top and skirt are such iconic things now? I just don't get it.

addik

Oct 28, 2017
Lmao at people saying visuals are off. The bitrate of SOP on YouTube was horrendous and made the trailer looked a tad worse than it should. The official version uploaded looks glorious.

Also, is it me or is Jill Valentine giving off such a Milla Jovovich/Alice vibe?

AppleMIX

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
People said that the visuals were off for re2 also. Just give it a while and you'll be used to it.