• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 gifts from Intro

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 6 gifts from Intro Intro!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Intro said:
Gotta give back a little to the community after winning some great prizes.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Analogue: A Hate Story - Won by Arkeband Arkeband (17 entries)
  • Steam Steam: GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- - Won by Snowfruit Snowfruit (84 entries)
  • Steam Steam: STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic - Won by Grym Grym (34 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Dark Souls III - Won by Iori Fuyusaka Iori Fuyusaka (133 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition - Won by laoni laoni (49 entries)
  • Steam Steam: >observer_ - Won by Krvavi Abadas Krvavi Abadas (59 entries)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from TripaSeca TripaSeca!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TripaSeca said:
Hello! These keys are from the Alienware giveaway.

My wife got 2 but never used it.

*** Don't forget to activate auto-renewal to get an extra month free! ***

Enjoy!

• Xbox One Xbox One: 1 month Gamepass (Alienware giveaway) (20 entries)
  • Xbox One Xbox One: 1 month Gamepass (alienware giveaway) II (20 entries)

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit. I've been wanting Greedfall something fierce. Game looks like a blast, good luck everyone!

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Even worse the captcha wont let me participate in anymore giveaways.

I get a captcha error every time now.

iwam

Aug 7, 2019

DDayton

Oct 27, 2017
...I just logged back in and discovered that I won five games.

That was sudden.

Thanks, Setsune! Now I feel like I need to do at least one more giveaway...

Last edited:

Deleted member 13148

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That maybe why I couldn't activate it either. Thanks for the info.
Typically the keys can still be activated after a game has been delisted. Though if the key was from when Humble Bundle gave them out for free, those have expired.

Staab , were you able to activate the GRID 2 key from my giveaway? That one was from the Humble Jumbo Bundle #3.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
I often find the trick with the ones where the tiles are all part of a bigger image is to not select the "edge pieces" - the ones that have only a little bit of streetlamp, sign, or crossing.
I do that too, I just think the captcha is buggy, it already accepts my answer then wont let participate because I'm wrong.

Also extremely slow.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Some good giveaways, I don't enter many so if I ever win it'll be a game I really want.

TP-DK

Oct 28, 2017
Denmark
After looking in this thread since the beginning and only participated in one giveaway since most are on steam and not PS4 or Xbox, I found one I wanted to participate in and it says I need to be more active in this thread.
And here I thought it was annoying with all these posts cause it makes it more difficult to find the rattles :D

But I guess now is a good time for me to write what I have been thinking for so long: thanks to all the generous people giving away so many awesome games!

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Those giftbot tweaks are rad but the fact that you can disable notifications drops the memes by like 90%

6 gifts from DDayton

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 6 gifts from DDayton DDayton!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

DDayton said:
So, I won five prizes in Setsune's giveaway... so I thought I'd do one more.

• Steam Steam: 16Bit Trader - Won by CheapJi CheapJi (55 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ (!) - Won by Cloud_Strife Cloud_Strife (60 entries)
  • Steam Steam: AI Rampage [MIGHT BE USED] - Won by dallow_bg dallow_bg (29 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Amnesia Collection [MIGHT BE EXPIRED] - Won by MangoBananaJuice (48 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sparkle 2 Evo - Won by Gregarious Gregarious (45 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sparkle 3 Genesis - Won by dorikyasu dorikyasu (48 entries)

DDayton

Oct 27, 2017
That reminds me -- I have a small pile of unused Desura keys. You can't DO anything with them now, right?

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
So gotta be active in this thread before entering? Okay... I bought the first Surge a while ago and still haven't gotten to play it but I wouldn't mind also having Surge 2, not that I'd win but thanks Focus Home Interactive and Cerium!

Status
Not open for further replies.