Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who has given away a number of things, please don't hate on people for taking games as offered.

There are very granular tools in place to throttle the giveaways. If the donor doesn't want to do that, it is what it is.

Jun 22, 2018
Giftbot enforces restrictions and rules based on what the person doing the giveaway wants. We shouldn't get mad at people who are winning games based on the design of the giveaway made by someone.

If someone makes a giveaway that's first come first serve with a bunch of games and also enables the options to take more than one game, don't be mad if you were to slow to scoop up a bunch of games yourself.

If the person giving the games doesn't want them to all go to the same person, don't make it first come first serve, so more people have a chance to get some of them.

Trying to impose extra rules or behaviors on people, outside of what the bot enforces, is just going to lead to arbitrary raging and a bunch of nonsense as people argue over what's appropriate.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from dallow_bg dallow_bg!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

dallow_bg said:
Pretty sure these codes are unused.
Winner will get the main game, plus codes for 4 DLC packs.

• Shantae: Half Genie Hero
  • DLC Pirates Queen Quest
  • DLC Friends to the End
  • DLC Color Swap/Drifter Blade
  • DLC Costume Pack

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero + 4 DLC packs (see desc) - Won by master_Willem master_Willem

borat

Banned
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you Lakeside for the visual novels and the company of heroes DLC. me and my brother still play CoH but he has never got round to buying the DLC so I gave it to him. He said 'Thank you Lakeside for enriching our gaming'

Wortany

Nov 10, 2017
Oh oh oh! I won an interesting game: "Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You!"! Thanks Apopheniac
TCnGD2N.png

Wait what 😢

Still a very interesting game as I've sunk some hours into it already in my own copy, just sad that GiftBot tricked me.
I'll pass it along in a minute

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Wortany Wortany!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Wortany said:
Mini Metro!
Manage your own subway system, by courtesy of @Apopheniac

VvVaSGC.gif

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Mini Metro

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh oh oh! I won an interesting game: "Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You!"! Thanks Apopheniac
TCnGD2N.png

Wait what 😢

Still a very interesting game as I've sunk some hours into it already in my own copy, just sad that GiftBot tricked me.
I'll pass it along in a minute
I must've sent you the wrong link by mistake. Gimme a few and I'll send you the right one.

Someone else won Mini Metro, don't give it away

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Kryornis Kryornis!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kryornis said:
It's Zombie killing time!

2nd Dead Rising 2 code excludes the following regions :

• AM
  • AZ
  • BY
  • DE
  • GE
  • KG
  • KZ
  • MD
  • RU
  • TJ
  • TM
  • UA
  • UZ

Off the Record code excludes the following regions :

• AM
  • AZ
  • BY
  • DE
  • GE
  • JP
  • KG
  • KZ
  • MD
  • RU
  • TJ
  • TM
  • UA
  • UZ

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Dead Rising 2 (can't redeem in DE) - Won by Cpt-GargameL Cpt-GargameL
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Dead Rising 2 (see restrictions in message) - Won by MikeHattsu MikeHattsu
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: DR 2: Off the Record (see restrictions in message) - Won by SoulesS SoulesS

Wortany

Nov 10, 2017
I already own Mini Metro and just want to say, it is one of the most relaxing games I've played in a long time.
Watching squares move triangles around with that lullaby soundtrack is amazing.

Lullaby soundtrack is the most accurate description ever.
I couldn't play it for more than an hour per session as I was always falling asleep to it >_<

Now I did cancel this giveaway, as it was an accidental copy and someone actually won that Mini Metro in the original raffle.
Apologies for the misplaced hype of being able to win it again.

Raxgriz

Oct 27, 2017
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy.
The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I block him. The thing is... He was right.
And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these desperate members, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different.

GiftBot

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Kryornis Kryornis!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kryornis said:
Zombie killing time: Second Wave :D

Resident Evil Revelations not redeemable in the following regions:

• AM
  • AZ
  • BY
  • GE
  • JP
  • KG
  • KZ
  • MD
  • RU
  • TJ
  • TM
  • UA
  • UZ

Resident Evil 6 not redeemable in the following regions:

• AM
  • AZ
  • BY
  • DE
  • GE
  • JP
  • KG
  • KZ
  • MD
  • RU
  • TJ
  • TM
  • UA
  • UZ

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Resident Evil: Revelations (see restrictions) - Won by Xavi Xavi
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Resident Evil 6 (see restrictions) - Won by Letters Letters

sasuke_91

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy.
The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I block him. The thing is... He was right.
And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these desperate members, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different.

GiftBot
You should have quoted a FC3 giveaway.
Lost opportunity.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 21 gifts from Deleted member 13148!

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
Man this thread blew up, and there's some insane giveaways ! I'll look through my stash to see if I have any codes for a giveaway. 👍

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I am running into the strangest thing.

I went through recent purchases yesterday and plucked out keys that way, revealing them and copy/paste from Humble Bundle.

Today to check a few bad codes, I'm searching in "Library" for the game. It's showing different keys.

GamingRobioto

May 18, 2018
Exeter, UK
Nice, just seen this thread. I've got a Steam copy of Dragon's Dogma sat at home that I've had since launch but haven't opened as accidentally ordered two copies. Never sold it! Will get it up later.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from dyne dyne!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

dyne said:
More love to the givers because you're all awesome

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: LEGO® Batman 2 DC Super Heroes™ - Won by Ifrit Ifrit
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Tomb Raider (2013) - Won by Ishiro Ishiro

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
finally checking out this thread, this is great that this works now, and there have been some nice giveaways!

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I reached out to 3 people with bum keys.

There were 2606 entries on my giveaways yesterday, which is really cool. Please let me know if anyone else has an issue.

Enjoy everyone! If only it was so easy to clean out my basement.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cpt-GargameL Cpt-GargameL!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Starseed Pilgrim - Won by Kaveri Kaveri

Status
Not open for further replies.