• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 6 gifts from cmdrshepard cmdrshepard!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

cmdrshepard said:
Hope i am doing this right...

A few humble keys that say they are not redeemed and don't remember redeeming

These are our awesome prizes:

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
50 losses and 0 wins, here's to another 50!

(probably didn't help that I hadn't realized you could enter multiple games for some)

Jadax

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
5 entries - 0 wins. I assume with hundreds entering chances are really low anyway
Yep, but also depends.

I entered a giveaway for a uplay Blackflag - and won. Ofcourse Giftbot still memed me because it sent me 2 notifications saying I'd won games, but apparently it was just the same game, same gift giver - he'd just cancelled his first giveaway and so I had entered his new one.

Oct 25, 2017
5 entries - 0 wins. I assume with hundreds entering chances are really low anyway

I think on the the smaller releases, more niche titles, and older stuff, odds are actually pretty good. Odds are definitely lower on the big titles and store credits, but they're still better than you'd run across on basically any other similar giveaway.

Last edited:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from JCD JCD!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Tooth and Tail - Won by Kaivan Kaivan

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Wait...you can enter multiple times? Seems like a flaw...
This is what I meant
Like giveaway creation, entering a giveaway used to involve PMs to GiftBot and precise syntax, including strings of code to identify a prize. With GiftBot 2.0, it's as simple as clicking a button. Every giveaway post will have an Enter Giveaway button visible to members. The button will bring up a dialogue where you'll pick the prize(s) you want to enter for. If the giveaway creator has chosen to allow users to enter for multiple prizes, the options will be presented as check boxes. Otherwise you will have to select just one. A foolproof process.

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
jtbJrmy.png

That was pretty quick, though i've only actively been picking games i find historically interesting, thanks for that hybrid_birth

Edit: Also acquired a copy of Affordable Space Adventures thanks to gnomed

Last edited:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Chances can be pretty good! I've done four giveaways, and one of them only had 13 participants! Two of them had about 20. One had 62. Games like Borderlands 3 would have extremely rough odds, though. Go for smaller games on giveaways with shorter timers.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 17 gifts from dreams dreams!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

dreams said:
Hopefully these still work! They were sitting unredeemed in my humble account. I had no idea they were even there lol.

• Steam Steam: Bionic Commando - Won by Kain-Nosgoth Kain-Nosgoth
  • Steam Steam: DmC Devil May Cry: Vergil's Downfall DLC - Won by Gush Gush
  • Steam Steam: Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! - Won by Cheezeman3000 Cheezeman3000
  • Steam Steam: TransOcean: The Shipping Company - Won by Roukira Roukira
  • GOG GOG: Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten - Won by CheapJi CheapJi
  • Steam Steam: Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC - Won by dom dom
  • Steam Steam: F.E.A.R. - Won by Cheezeman3000 Cheezeman3000
  • Steam Steam: Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit - Won by vteixeira vteixeira
  • Steam Steam: The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn S.P. - Won by CheapJi CheapJi
  • Steam Steam: Avadon: The Black Fortress - Won by masaa masaa
  • Steam Steam: Avernum: Escape From the Pit - Won by Cloud_Strife Cloud_Strife
  • Steam Steam: Geneforge Saga - Won by Choppasmith Choppasmith
  • Steam Steam: Nethergate: Resurrection - Won by Ferrasvansen Ferrasvansen
  • Steam Steam: The Second Avernum Trilogy - Won by Choppasmith Choppasmith
  • Steam Steam: Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC - Won by laoni laoni
  • Steam Steam: Saints Row: The Third - Won by SuperNHG64 SuperNHG64
  • Steam Steam: Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War - Won by RazieltheShifter RazieltheShifter

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
That's one groovy giftbot, holy cow! Congrats on those who have won and thank you to all who have gifted :)

PS: I love the giftbot avatar lol

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 79 gifts from Oh no Oh no!

Oh no said:
My last giveaway seems to have worked fine so here are the last of my unused Humble buys! Giveaway titles have character limits so see below for which games are included with some of them.

Valkyria Chronicles actually includes Valkyria Chronicles + Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection + Eastside Hockey Manager + Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai Collection

Company of Heroes Complete Edition actually includes Company of Heroes Complete Edition + Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection + Medieval II: Total War Collection + Rome: Total War - Collection + SEGA Genesis/Megadrive Strategy Pack (Shining Force, Shining Force 2, Gain Ground, Columns)

No restrictions so enter any/all that you want folks. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.