• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Didn't know I owned this already!

These are our awesome prizes:

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Cerium can you say what the auto-restriction for "You are winning gifts at a rapid rate! Please slow down and try again later" criteria entails? Think it occurs no matter what whether someone puts on restrictions or not

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Thank you to the kind souls who put in gifts for me to win, love you all! And of course also to the two winners of my own comp, glad I could get rid of some old Steam gifts lying around!

Now to purchase 16 copies of Bad Rats...

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
This thread is seriously making me consider getting a gaming PC. Being console only with all these giveaways for PC floating around is rough.

Still, this is an awesome effort by everybody
Stuff like humble bundles make it so there are a lot of keys to give away on PC.
Beyond that though, there are a ton of games that are great and end up remaining exclusive to PC. Plus mod support on a lot of other games.

For example the PC version of Skyrim is a completely different beast than any of the console versions due to mods.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Mr. GiftBot man, would you please list how many participants tried for each game? I see this info is available on the past giveaways tab, so it is available.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
So, every console keys raffle since yesterday happens while I'm sleeping and all of them have limited raffle time and are over by now. Only Cerium's raffle is active still and there I can't choose both Samurai Sho and The Division 2 (fingers crossed on this one but also waiting for those AssCreedseys).

US Era hates EU Era confirmed. lol

Thanks anyway to Cerium and all the staff behind GoatBot, Ubi, SNK... and everyone giving out awesome games is awesome.

I just wish some of them had longer raffle times for us in Europe and busy lives. :)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: 60 Parsecs - Won by Amir Amir

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from MikeHattsu MikeHattsu!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
Stuff like humble bundles make it so there are a lot of keys to give away on PC.
Beyond that though, there are a ton of games that are great and end up remaining exclusive to PC. Plus mod support on a lot of other games.

For example the PC version of Skyrim is a completely different beast than any of the console versions due to mods.
Oh, I'm completely aware of the benefits, I just don't have a capable PC right now. You'd think I would, too, being an IT guy, but I just haven't put any time into getting a rig together.

BackwardCap

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
mmxWUCK.png

3JdHiF6.png

gKmnfRO.png

5jMnGLB.png

kVe355f.png

HKOe4UH.gif

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Oh no Oh no!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Oh no said:
Just found this in my junk mail folder, it might come in handy for someone! The blurb says:

*Free trial offer only available to new subscribers. Limit free one month issued per link. This free trial offer expires on October 4, 2019 at 10:00amPT. Your friend must subscribe to Humble Monthly in order to receive their free month. Once the free month ends, your friend will be billed for subsequent months on a Monthly plan for $12/month.

You should be able to subscribe, get your free month then instantly unsubscribe so you're not charged but get to keep the free games.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Humble Monthly Free Trial Month - Won by Neilg

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Edge Edge!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Edge said:
Here you go, have fun with them. :)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from PixelsByNight PixelsByNight!

PixelsByNight said:
In honor of BackwardCap being the chosen one of the Ouya key.

• Steam Steam: Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine - Won by djplaeskool djplaeskool
  • Steam Steam: Hammerwatch - Won by Kain Kain
  • Steam Steam: Race the Sun - Won by IgorL IgorL

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Oh that could be nice!

Me and my sister are buying my niece a Switch on Friday. It'll be her first gaming console. Stardew Valley looks like something she'd love.
It's a wonderful game. You can fall into it and it'll just keep giving, really something special. Good luck!

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
I'm feeling like it's a good day to lose! Go go Giftbot!

(It is great to see so much generosity here!)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from MikeHattsu MikeHattsu!

MikeHattsu said:
For @BackwardCap ... Or will somebody else try to get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.