Status
Not open for further replies.

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
this might have been answered earlier, but is there any way to get a code from a steam gift? i've got a very special game sitting in my inventory waiting to be given a forever home. or should i just work around it by shooting an email to whoever wins?

tsubasamiqote

Sep 24, 2019
this might have been answered earlier, but is there any way to get a code from a steam gift? i've got a very special game sitting in my inventory waiting to be given a forever home. or should i just work around it by shooting an email to whoever wins?

I think people in this situation so far have just been making a note in the giveaway post that it's a steam gift, so they'll need to be given an email address to give the prize to?

singo

Nov 5, 2017

I wrote in my raffle of a Steam gift that I would need to have the winner's email to send the gift.

In the field for code, just write "PM me"

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you Tarinus for Trails in the Sky FC. This has always been a game that I've been very curious about, but has always fallen through the cracks for me for one reason or another, so it's very cool to finally have this. Of all the games I thought I actually had a shot at winning, this was definitely not one of them, so well, yeah. ^^

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Strax Strax!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox One Xbox One: Gears of War: Judgment (EU/AU) - Won by Famassu Famassu
  • Steam Steam: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY - Won by badabeezy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from qaz!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

qaz said:
Step right up and win yourself a game!

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
I hope everyone gets the games they want!
OMG so many games!! I'm sure I'll win one right...?
GXrzVBg.gif

Grimsen

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks Apopheniac for Binary Domain!!

Boy, am I glad I also won the God of war dlc armor! Thanks BoxManLocke!

Also thanks to KiDdYoNe for The Inner World!

Mikoby

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't won anything but that's ok because I'm amazed by the generosity on display here. Good luck everyone!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Theecliff Theecliff!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Theecliff said:
this is what happens when GiftBot doesn't give me what i want
giphy.gif

• Steam Steam: Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge - Won by GhoulOne GhoulOne

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 16 gifts from DudleySoft DudleySoft!

DudleySoft said:
More humble bundle keys, still got a lot of these left, this is just a random collection of games from various bundles.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from XL Hoodie XL Hoodie!

XL Hoodie said:
Free month sub to Humble Monthly. It has to be a new sub, and it expires on the 4th of October.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: 1 month free trial of Humble Monthly - Won by Green Marine

Kanito8a

Apr 18, 2018
I had my Steam account a bit forgotten given that lately I only play on my Switch, but this thread made me go back to Steam. Was that the idea? :D

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, all this Bad Rats talk made me curious so I checked my library and I have it. I genuinely have no idea how!

Status
Not open for further replies.