One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
New York, New York
gelcuBW.jpg

Woo! Beat him with Ganondorf!

InspectorJones

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I just beat him; but my handle isn't on the clear, just my first name on my Switch console itself :(
Oh well....

EDIT: If possible I'd provide other evidence if accepted

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

EliVilla

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I avoided any cheese, beat him as Peach. Couldn't take video apparently but he missed his Up B lol.
2020121923122800-0e7dfij9y.jpg

Challenge Ended
OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

Congratulations to everyone that partook in the challenge and defeated Sephiroth. More than 400 members entered the fray to save the world.
The tag will be updated later on to include the hyphen after many requests. I hope you enjoyed this small holiday treat from the staff and as the year comes to a close, may it be safe and wonderful for you all.

If you had an entry revoked or are missing the tag, feel free to PM to get it resolved. Anyone who made an entry prior to the deadline is eligible for the tag even if the formatting was incorrect. The thread will be moved into the archive later. For those who think this will be the last time, we see the one-winged angel...

Sephiroth will return......
downloadn8k8n.gif

baconcow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I got it at exactly the minute, but I still need to upload it. Might not count...

9H1un3q.jpg

wUW2btW.jpg

Edit: Thanks.

Used DK with a slam off-screen. Had to compensate for not being pro.

Last edited:

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Man, I actually did it a few more times. Got it with my Era username, then did it a couple more times with Hero and got one with Terry and it totally slipped my mind to post. Just didn't get a chance to get the screenshot off my Switch. I can probably still get it really quick and it still should have the time and date stamp to prove I got it before the deadline.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
The fact you
Man, I actually did it a few more times. Got it with my Era username, then did it a couple more times with Hero and got one with Terry and it totally slipped my mind to post. Just didn't get a chance to get the screenshot off my Switch. I can probably still get it really quick and it still should have the time and date stamp to prove I got it before the deadline.

DM me the relevant information

baconcow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the challenge. Stressful, but worth it. Spent likely an hour or more trying to complete it, Friday, only to come back and complete it at the finish line. Tried over and over to get Sephiroth's HP to 0, but couldn't manage. Ended up just spiking him down off the map. Pretty sure my DK was only a fraction of a second behind him on the way out.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for doing this resetera event, lowkey motivated me to beat him even more

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the event! I never would have put myself through the stress of whittling his health down bit by agonizing bit (running away like a coward between hits) without this thread to motivate me.

Abylim

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 29, 2017
Damn switch died, so I missed out. Oh well, it was a super cool event and I'm glad it happened

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Congratulations to everyone that partook in the challenge and defeated Sephiroth. More than 400 members entered the fray to save the world.
The tag will be updated later on to include the hyphen after many requests. I hope you enjoyed this small holiday treat from the staff and as the year comes to a close, may it be safe and wonderful for you all.

If you had an entry revoked or are missing the tag, feel free to PM to get it resolved. Anyone who made an entry prior to the deadline is eligible for the tag even if the formatting was incorrect. The thread will be moved into the archive later. For those who think this will be the last time, we see the one-winged angel...

downloadn8k8n.gif

Thanks for this, was fun

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

downloadn8k8n.gif

Thanks for doing this, it was a lot of fun! I dunno that I would have gone back and tried very hard otherwise to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.