• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Plus, maybe you'll see a unique mini if I can talk @Fanto into pulling double duty with me.
I'm down!
Mafia is life. First of all you call in sick for work (minimum two weeks) or preferably you planned your vacation time around the schedule of your favourite game. Next you need to cancel any and all social events for the time being. A friend needs help to move out? Can't do that. Someone wants to go to the movies? Nope, you've got responsibilities. Your mother's birthday? Hell no, just send her a short message. Fortunately this recent pandemic enables a lot of us to dedicate 95% of our time to the game with minimized negative reactions from the outside world. So while everyone is having a hard time alone at home, we get to murder people online, isn't that great? Talk about staying optimistic.
Furthermore your whole daily routine is depending on the mercy of your game moderator of choice. If they think a game start at 5am is fitting their time better, well, suck it up and prepare your alarm clock - you'll find experienced veterans concerning these issues in our community if you have any questions. The first and last thing you'll do everyday is checking recent posts. You just woke up? Better check resetera immediately! Are there new shitposts? Are we still waiting for Blarg to show up? Did Stu shoot anyone? Has Zipped finally convinced people to turbo the day? You don't want to find yourself late on a bandwagon, so always stay on top of things. Which new claim is full of wholes and can be torn apart? You'll see there is plenty to do when you dedicate the time.
And if you're in a pinch and just have to do important things like groceries or stuff, take this advice: skip reading what others write. Like why would they know who the scummies are, right? Maybe THEY are the bad guys! So just show up during the last hour of the phase, scream "why don't we lunch *insertyourfavouriteplayerhere*?" and witness the chaos.
💯 💯 💯

This is the realest, most relatable post, fucking ever lol.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah the site looks even better now, good work retro

IMO the nicknames have very little contrast, maybe white would be easier to read instead of grey

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I do like how OM looks now, but the Dark Theme kind of makes the user names unreadable for me at least, using Firefox.

6ED7zCV.png

Also agreed with Loki, avatars are very small.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the props and the feedback, guys. I'll try to implement some fixes on Monday.

EDIT: Screw Monday, I had some time to kill so I fixed a few things. Avatars are bigger, font for links is more readable on Dark Theme.

Last edited:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Heyyyyyyyy would anyone will willing to make a banner for Vere and I's Nier game? That is like the one thing we have no prepped. XD

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
took this image as reference. Since i never played the game.

latest

My take. Edit: added the japanese kanji
8BTSgY9.png

I think its close enough

Last edited:

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nin, I love it when you make banners. Do you still have the Phoenix Wright ones?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Could one of our many artists throw together a banner for the new OT?

we have many video game themed games so far so maybe something around that? I was thinking E3 but my paint skills are not as impressive as nin's.

So far we have Nier, Mario, Transistor, and a costume game coming up to give some ideas!

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Transistor mafia may have peaked before it even started :'(

(Thanks Nin, that looks awesome)

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
We need a season 17 banner immediately - please contact me and Sneeks if you need info to make it happen, but the new OT won't go up without a new banner. I can make one tonight but if we want the thread up this afternoon... someone has to fall on that sword earlier!