• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible i could moved lower on the list? I'm not going to be available until the Monday after next but want to be able to sub in if I'm needed to since I signed up for the season.
Can do! I'll move you down to second-to-last.
Sawneeks im still good to be a replacement for your mini mafia
thanks Zipped!
Yeah, weird that I'm not getting alerts for being tagged.

I'm now UTC-5 and thank you for keeping me at the bottom. I promise I'll sign up for a game that starts in December-January though, Sneeks!
Right, I am now UTC-6 due to daylight savings.
I'm UTC-8 I believe?
even more of a reason to hate daylight savings. I'll fix it. D:

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Yep, I'm at UTC±0 now that the clocks have changed.

Well, there is one other change since I signed up - that being the election getting called for December. (For those who weren't following Brexit Mafia 2, I work in the IT department at the Houses of Parliament - the work that has to go into the preparation and aftermath of an election... isn't exactly fun for us.) While I'm hoping that it shouldn't have too much of an impact on my availability in the day, things are liable to get frantic at work at any time. All being well and good I should still be able to follow along, but in the event that availability or workload are liable to cause too much interference with my involvement, I may have to sub out. Fingers crossed that won't be necessary, though.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, I'm at UTC±0 now that the clocks have changed.

Well, there is one other change since I signed up - that being the election getting called for December. (For those who weren't following Brexit Mafia 2, I work in the IT department at the Houses of Parliament - the work that has to go into the preparation and aftermath of an election... isn't exactly fun for us.) While I'm hoping that it shouldn't have too much of an impact on my availability in the day, things are liable to get frantic at work at any time. All being well and good I should still be able to follow along, but in the event that availability or workload are liable to cause too much interference with my involvement, I may have to sub out. Fingers crossed that won't be necessary, though.

Oh god, I am so sorry for you. Having to deal with that bullshit.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
It could be worse - if I were still on the helpdesk, I'd really be in for it. I'm in asset management now, so we'll need to make sure that there's enough equipment ready for the day after - effectively, as soon as an MP gets elected, they have to be able to start work straight away. For ones that keep thier seats, that's fine - they just carry on as things were before. For the newcomers, though, they'll have to have their network account, computer, tablet (my section) and anything else that they might need at the ready straight away. It's not so urgent for the ones who lose their seats as they get a short grace period before they have to turn everything in, though we'll still have to arrange the disposal of their old equipment (yes, we have to send old iPhones and iPads away to get shredded - they can't get recycled because they've had secure data on them) and cancel their office broadband if we supply it. For my team, then, most of the work is going to be preparation over the coming weeks - there'll be more time to deal with the aftermath at a slower pace.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gimme that sweet spec please.

I've given you spec access, you're also my guinea pig to make sure I set up permissions right so post in the spec thread when you get a chance.

I didn't read further back than this post so please post again if you want spec lol

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Question - being a replacement gets you a bonus instead of a impacting you negatively in signups right?

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Asked for it, just waiting for someone to get back to me.

Thank you for doing that, and thank you for setting up this game for us! It's a shame I died there as I was about to be able to be a whoooole lot more active as I've just been busy going to a wake and funeral these past few days

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for doing that, and thank you for setting up this game for us! It's a shame I died there as I was about to be able to be a whoooole lot more active as I've just been busy going to a wake and funeral these past few days

you have spec access now. And as long as you had fun, we're both happy ^_^

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for hosting my first Mafia game! Was such a fun relief from exams and will definitely join again soon.

Oct 27, 2017
I want to congratulate turmoil7 for their win on Mini Mafia

but

But you did my sub dirty. you did them real dirty and as midwesterner, I must seek recompence to this here injustice. What you have done is sown the seeds of your own destruction. You have given me the seeds with this win, I must plant these seeds into a gardens of grievences. I will be your gardner of doom. I will use your hubris to nurture these seeds of doom. Your hubris will also be the miracle grow of misery. I will use these tools like a green thumbed batman. Waiting to harvest the seeds of your destruction. When the time comes that the seeds of your destruction have been harvest, I will eat forth the bountiful blessing of your destruction. Your salt will be the condiment of choice as I eat your harvest of doom and destruction. You also did my boi Capn dirty

you did him real dirty. The seeds of your destruction will be fed twice daily nourished twice, told bed time stories twice, listen to dank finnish heavy metal music twice so that the harvest of your destruction will be twice plentiful TWICE PLENTIFUL I SAY

You have been warned turmoil7

/S

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Okay friends, Sorian and I start our hydra Monday and we need an AVATAR. Who will design something terrible and wonderful for us?

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I was going to say it should be a monkey with a beanie on, but I forgot that hasn't been his avatar in like...ages. Time flies I guess.