• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

fengshuifever

Oct 25, 2017
394Qm3p.gif

Oh God that sounds awful :(

Attempting a pacifist run of Cuphead to get that sweet sweet bonus mode.

Someone please hire me, unemployment is fucking killing my mind

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You got this.

Both of you, but more importantly the one who has ten hours left in their shift.

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Have u guys ever wondered what happens to the bugs who just like hang out everywhere do u think they have lil bug sleepovers and play games and drink margaritas at 2 in the afternoon and talk about cute boy bugs and stuff

Cause like there are a lot of bugs out here today and I hope they get hobbies or something and leave me alone

fengshuifever

Oct 25, 2017
Have u guys ever wondered what happens to the bugs who just like hang out everywhere do u think they have lil bug sleepovers and play games and drink margaritas at 2 in the afternoon and talk about cute boy bugs and stuff

Cause like there are a lot of bugs out here today and I hope they get hobbies or something and leave me alone

I definitely think they like to have a nice tea.

Cause a couple flew right into my mug.

Also, this is really great

m o n s t e r

Oct 25, 2017
under your bed

Brb buying a trillion bug nets and mailing them to you.
Good luck. Please don't get eaten.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I got a question about site functionality, maybe this is a helpful place to ask.

Right now, when I click on a thread, it takes me to the last unread post. I much prefer it take me to the front page. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or some sort of setting I'm missing?

Thanks gang!

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got a stats midterm today. Hope I'm ready. Didn't even get time to study for my quiz.

I got a question about site functionality, maybe this is a helpful place to ask.

Right now, when I click on a thread, it takes me to the last unread post. I much prefer it take me to the front page. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or some sort of setting I'm missing?

Thanks gang!

When I click on the thread titles themselves it takes me to the front page. Only clicking on those little circles seems to take me to last unread.

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
Thread titles and purple dots take me to the last unread for some reason.

There's probably a Joe's Apartment scenario in everyone's home.

CrudeDiatribe

Oct 25, 2017
Eastern Canada

On desktop, have to click the time since the last post to jump to the oldest unread or click on a page number, otherwise I end up at the first page. On the mobile site, the large tap target on watched threads takes you to the last unread; the listing through the main page brings me to the first page.

m o n s t e r

Oct 25, 2017
under your bed
On desktop, have to click the time since the last post to jump to the oldest unread or click on a page number, otherwise I end up at the first page. On the mobile site, the large tap target on watched threads takes you to the last unread; the listing through the main page brings me to the first page.
Any listing itself, when I tap on the thread name, not through notification, takes me to last unread. Doesn't bother me personally tho.