• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zhengi

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
They're only feigning outage so they can detract from the real issue that they're not enforcing mask mandates and indirectly killing people during a pandemic. Fucking scum.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Republicans: Calling us Neanderthals is mean.

Also Republicans: Let's bring back lynching!

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
The good ole faux gop outrage, love to criticize anything the left does yet cries outrage and cancel culture when anyone critiques them back.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
They're only feigning outage so they can detract from the real issue that they're not enforcing mask mandates and indirectly killing people during a pandemic. Fucking scum.
They absolutely shouldn't even have the energy or airtime to cover this if they were actually devoted to serious coverage of this epidemic & its fallout. "Ignore Reality" is the mission statement of the party from leadership to reporters to average constituents.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not surprised that people who probably still say "X has good genes" with a degree of seriousness would be dismayed.

Shyotl

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, so they are identifying as neanderthals now?

Their one and only joke has betrayed them....

'Something something shithole countries', is fine tho.

Last edited:

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Everything with them is bad faith discourse and fake outrage. They did the same thing for 8 years with Obama, they will do this for the next 4 years with Biden, and they will do it any time there is a Democrat as President. Because thats all they have in the tank; perennial victimhood.

IF ( A huge if ) there are any decent Republican human beings left, I have no idea how they can look at their party and be like "Yeah thats how I feel!". Its just so embarrassing and pathetic on a soul-crushing level.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Hey Era,

If I called you an asshole, how would you spin that to make yourself feel good?

Assholes are important sex organs that stimulate the pleasure centers of the human body which is necessary for living a happy and enjoyab......I mean assholes are vital to the expulsion to human waste within the body and as such, are a necessary component of our biological cycle.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
Oh my stars. What an insult!

Totally worse than "very bad people" and "thugs" and defending white supremacy.

Both sides!

(/s if needed)

(e: and also shithole countries)

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
An observation I noticed over the past day or so since he said this that I feel like the usual suspects just going through the motions at this point. Like they're putting even less effort and creativity than usual because the ones they're trying to rile up don't really get animated by this anymore and they know it.
Also, and this is not me giving a pass to the overall mediocre job our media does in its due diligence, but the lack of gusto the Republicans are giving this is because the media doesn't fall for this shit as easily anymore.

I mean, we make fun on Obama's Tan Suit Scandal, but the thing that's lost to time is just how much fucking coverage that got.

American news media hasn't evolved nearly enough, but they've evolved enough to not be conned by this low level performative bullshit.

On top of that the insult is just not nearly as biting, and so they can't rile the same kind of genuine righteous indignation. Hilary calling them deplorable was her plunging a dagger at the very core of their being. Biden calling them Neaderthal is just...him calling them stupid.

Then you add the ingrained misogyny on top of that.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
Still love them bitching about the deplorables comment when they went and proved her right for years afterwards under trump. Also funny seeing them upset over an insult after gushing over trump at CPAC a week ago and trump has literally mocked disabled Americans and said awful shit about others for years. But please continue clutching those pearls you losers. Biden was of course just as right as hillary and it won't take years to prove that case when the GOP show it proudly every day.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
Democrats really got to stop using metaphors to convey message. Call them fucking idiots who don't care about killing people and giving people a potential lifetime of chronic health problems.

No more gloves.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol thats what i was wondering. Her description of neanderthals and then saying Biden needs to rethink...should he have just called them assholes instead?
lol that's what I was trying to get at too. But even if he just called them assholes, they'd respond with something like what HockeyBird posted.

Assholes are important sex organs that stimulate the pleasure centers of the human body which is necessary for living a happy and enjoyab......I mean assholes are vital to the expulsion to human waste within the body and as such, are a necessary component of our biological cycle.
Though I think the first part would be more appropriate for them lol

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
That Marco Rubio tweet is the funniest shit imaginable, these people are so desperate to drum up controversy. I feel genuinely sorry for the people fully sucked into the conservative media rabbit hole, imagine this shit being the garbage that's force fed to you all day rather than actual news and issues.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Neanderthals died out you idiots. Man all they have left is truly just culture wars and faux outrage lol

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
frLp953.gif

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
That Marco Rubio tweet is the funniest shit imaginable, these people are so desperate to drum up controversy. I feel genuinely sorry for the people fully sucked into the conservative media rabbit hole, imagine this shit being the garbage that's force fed to you all day rather than actual news and issues.

His use of Asian people in his tweet was very deliberate. He's trying to turn the Asian population against Biden by trying to trick Asians into thinking the insult was directed at them. A standard Republican tactic.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Wow you can't say anything without the cancel mob coming for you, I guess I have to watch what I say now lest they lock me up but before I go I will say this.

Joe Biden has always been a super nice to person me, he was such an absolute sweetheart

Oct 28, 2017
The GOP is little more than a grievance industry now. It is what motivates them. It is how they fund raise and get voters to the polls.

You would think their voters would have figured out by now that it's been ten years since the ACA was made law and their party still has no plan to show the American people.

They just have to keep them angry. That's all their voters demand.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The GOP is little more than a grievance industry now. It is what motivates them. It is how they fund raise and get voters to the polls.

You would think their voters would have figured out by now that it's been ten years since the ACA was made law and their party still has no plan to show the American people.

They just have to keep them angry. That's all their voters demand.
I keep thinking about how they legit don't have any policies anymore. Not even fiscal respobility or small government. Pure white supremacy is cheaper and easier for them

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
So how come these Republicans weren't all offended when Trump called Haiti and certain African countries shitholes, considering that they share a whole lot more than just 2% genes with the people from these countries, and the people there are also not extinct? 🤔

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
LOL.

Their guy used racist epithets (Pocahontas) and now they're getting outraged.