uncelestial

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA
https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/10/bill-cosby-slapped-chicken-patty-prison-food-fight/

According to a source, he was slapped in the face with an air-born chicken patty!

"Mr. Cosby cracked a joke to another inmate by the infirmary, and that inmate was mad enough to take his chicken out of the bun and plunge it at him," the source said.

This marks the second time an inmate used their food as a weapon. Radar can report that Cosby was slapped in the head with a stale hot dog bun within minutes of arriving to his initial jail on September 25.

"The way I see it, you have to be very angry to throw your meal in jail because I don't think you get seconds," the insider told Radar. "Mr. Cosby told us last week that the chicken patty was the best meal he had so far at SCI Phoenix … so that says a lot."
These are dark times, so I'm just catching all the bits of light that I can.

less

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm guessing the joke was made at the inmate's expense. Smh. You have to be careful in jail with what you say and do.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Shame it wasn't Jell-O pudding.

OP buried the SHOCKING lede you WON'T BELIEVE

In addition to noshing on chicken sandwiches, the shamed comic tried pudding for the first time behind bars — despite being a Jell-O pitchman for decades earlier in his career!

According to the insider, the criminal wasn't satisfied with the taste of the prison pudding

"He told us on the phone over the weekend 'I was promoting THIS garbage?!'" the insider revealed. "It tastes like something you give a lizard!"

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

water_wendi

Oct 25, 2017
im going to go with bullshit. How could he never had eaten pudding before when he ate the stuff for the camera?

neptunez

Apr 21, 2018
Is the public going to get every single update on what happens to him in prison? Huh.

Last edited:

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Its been really weird. There was another story right after he went in saying another inmate threw a hotdog bun at him.

Im like.. do they have fucking TMZ walking around in the prison waiting for write stories for what's happening to this guy there? Shits weird as hell.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
He's a serial rapist and an unrepentant one at that.

If all he gets is a hot dog bun thrown at him, he got less than he deserved.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
What on Earth is the spam site OP linked us too? Is this even a reputable source or a tabloid? All of the article's sources link to the same site. Smh.

Oct 25, 2017
Its been really weird. There was another story right after he went in saying another inmate threw a hotdog bun at him.

Im like.. do they have fucking TMZ walking around in the prison waiting for write stories for what's happening to this guy there? Shits weird as hell.
TMZ routinely has people in places where they really shouldn't. It's pretty remarkable.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
In addition to noshing on chicken sandwiches, the shamed comic tried pudding for the first time behind bars — despite being a Jell-O pitchman for decades earlier in his career!

According to the insider, the criminal wasn't satisfied with the taste of the prison pudding

"He told us on the phone over the weekend 'I was promoting THIS garbage?!'" the insider revealed. "It tastes like something you give a lizard!"

I'm fucking DYING, y'all.

Bob Beat

Oct 25, 2017
Funny how Cosby talked about not blaming racism when you fall down. His supporters? Routinely use racism as a reason he was convicted and not Weinstein or Spacey.

I just wonder how he feels now.

Actually, I don't. Hope he has a long life ahead of him.