• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dark chocolate or Milk chocolate

• Dark chocolate - I have adult tastebuds

Votes: 406 56.4%
  • Milk chocoate - I have babybuds instead of tastebuds

Votes: 314 43.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
I know so many people who think they're hot shit and eat shitty low quality dark chocolate because they think darker = better whereas there are plenty of high quality milk chocolates out there as well.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Milk chocolate.

Everyone knows dark chocolate is the work of the devil. Namely, his squatting over the toilet and shitting out dark chocolate for the masses of people who don't have tastebuds.

Chairman Yang

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have you tried dark chocolate milk? It's so good. Far better than normal chocolate milk, which is already excellent.

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Milk chocolate.

Everyone knows dark chocolate is the work of the devil. Namely, his squatting over the toilet and shitting out dark chocolate for the masses of people who don't have tastebuds.

Satan is an old friend of mine, as he is most of Era.

WHY IS THE SIDE RIGHT (EVIL's) SO FAR BEHIND. 45.7%?

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
Dark chocolate is disgusting and it ruins the taste in my mouth after I eat it.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
both are fine though I prefer dark, thank god OP didn't put the blasphemous white "chocolate" in the poll

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Both depending on the situation is the only correct answer. Anyone acting like dark chocolate is 100% always superior is just loving the smell of their own high percent cacao farts.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
Dark chocolate. I've liked it since I was a child. It's got be at least 70%, but I'll got much higher than that.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
I just can't get into dark chocolate. I like lots of other bitter things, black coffee and IPAs and whiskey and what have you, but dark chocolate just has some note to it that I'm not into. Milk chocolate is good.

Also, nut's in chocolate and brownies and cookies are great what's wrong with you people.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
People who say that they like dark chocolate more are lying to themselves and they know it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I just can't get into dark chocolate. I like lots of other bitter things, black coffee and IPAs and whiskey and what have you, but dark chocolate just has some note to it that I'm not into. Milk chocolate is good.

Also, but's in chocolate and brownies and cookies are great what's wrong with you people.

I've always enjoyed buts in chocolate myself..... :p

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Sorry, I hate bitter, I love sweet. Milk chocolate for the win (for that chocolatey taste without the bitter and with the sweet). Never grew out of hating bitter.

Edward

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I respect my tastebuds so milk chocolate. Dark Chocolate is awful.

Maxximo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dark 75% minimum because i actually like the taste of chocolate

Milk chocolate is like drinking an espresso with ten spoons of sugar...just eat sugar and be done with it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Dark 75% minimum because i actually like the taste of chocolate

Milk chocolate is like drinking an espresso with ten spoons of sugar...just eat sugar and be done with it.

Exactly. Dark Chocolate with low sugar is great.

Just so everyone knows, I've had good European milk chocolate. Everyone knows that American milk chocolate is shit. The euro milk made me want something that was less sweet and more chocolately. EUROPEAN DARK CHOCOLATE.

Deleted member 17402

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I should really pay attention to the chocolate I buy. I can appreciate some of the worse brands out there because I'm easy to please, but when I'm seeking out dark chocolate for the combination of health benefits and taste, I'd actually like it if it was dark chocolate. I bought a "dark chocolate" Cadbury bar last night because it was $2.30, as opposed to my preferred Lindt dark chocolate with a touch of salt or the 85-90% cacao bars which were $3.49. I should've spent the extra dollar because the Cadbury one tasted like milk chocolate and seemed to be worse. Meh.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Definitely dark chocolate. This brand (Jubileu) is a favourite of mine:

Jubileu+Plus+Noir+85%25+cacau.jpg

Jubileu+Plus+Noir+Pepitas+de+Cacau.jpg

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I like both, honestly. Though really good milk chocolate stands above dark to me personally.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Dark all the way. Milk is fine, though.

Deleted member 5334

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Huh, you know what. I'm not sure what I prefer more. Probably Milk Chocolate but Dark Chocolate is absolutely good in my book.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Milk chocolate. Connecting dark chocolate to having adult taste buds makes me actively dislike it more