Rivyn

Oct 26, 2017
Red Dead Redemption II |OT| John... This is how history played out.
Red Dead Redemption II |OT| Once Upon a Time in ERA.
Red Dead Redemption II |OT| Dying ain't much of a living, boy
Red Dead Redemption II |OT| I'm your Huckleberry.

Just my two cents.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why :$
Dont you like it?

I'm not boycotting the game or anything. I'm getting this sucker for sure. And I'm not coming at you with a pitchfork or anything but...I just think it makes light of the issue which is currently blowing up big time. It's an OT title made at the expense of people who worked ungodly hours to make this game happen.

Nephilim

Oct 28, 2017
I want to give my respect to the hard working developers, so i decided to buy a copy to celebrate their game.

Cyborg

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm not boycotting the game or anything. I'm getting this sucker for sure. And I'm not coming at you with a pitchfork or anything but...I just think it makes light of the issue which is currently blowing up big time. It's an OT title made at the expense of people who worked ungodly hours to make this game happen.

Nothing wrong with working hard and a lot if its fair and you get paid. If the effort you put in gets recognized.

Heckler456

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Nothing wrong with working hard and a lot if its fair and you get paid. If the effort you put in gets recognized.
Watch out, wouldn't want to imply that not working 100 hours is not working hard on here.

Oh no. Now I'm doing it.

Someone on GTAF managed to convert the PS4 background theme music for the game into wav, sounds gorgeous: https://streamable.com/qpx8f
This sounds great. Whoever said that this was shades of TLOU is right on the money.

Last edited:

Ichi

Banned
Sep 10, 2018
Red Dead Redemption II |OT| John... This is how history played out.
Red Dead Redemption II |OT| Once Upon a Time in ERA.
Red Dead Redemption II |OT| Dying ain't much of a living, boy
Red Dead Redemption II |OT| I'm your Huckleberry.

Just my two cents.

Red Dead Redemption 2 |OT| Gunning for 100

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Watch out, wouldn't want to imply that not working 100 hours is not working hard on here.

awesome-facial-expressions-change-while-acting.gif

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
What's the deal with greenrock? like why's he keep getting banned for? From the few posts I saw of him/his alts he just seemed really really excited for RDR 2, I must have missed something.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
Red Dead Redemption II |OT| Twin Greenrocks

IIRC someone said the OT had already been chosen, anybody know what it will be?

Ichi

Banned
Sep 10, 2018
gta forums

dude's quite the infamous legend

rWA8EOQh.jpg

The structure of the sentences, the delivery of the words...we can't hide who we truly are. I love how the first few posts tried to be all calm and collected and inquisitive until gradually just shedding the skin bit by bit to reveal what we all already know.

Dec 2, 2017
rWA8EOQh.jpg

The structure of the sentences, the delivery of the words...we can't hide who we truly are. I love how the first few posts tried to be all calm and collected and inquisitive until gradually just shedding the skin bit by bit to reveal what we all already know.
They just can't help themselves. The moment someone starts to criticize employer of the year Rockstar for their well known crunch culture/other deplorable stuff that has been out in the open for years or even dares to mention they are not into RDR, it's like the bat signal went on and they have to respond.